NBC Announces Return Date of 'Community' and Premiere Dates of New Comedies
"Community" fans can rejoice now. After being benched since December last year, the Joel McHale-starring series will be back with the remainders of season 3 on Thursday, March 15 at 8 P.M., NBC has announced.
With the return of "Community", the network makes some adjustments to its Thursday slot. "30 Rock" is pushed to 8:30 P.M., followed by "The Office" and "Up All Night". Meanwhile, "Parks and Recreation" is put on hiatus and will be back on air April 19 after "Up All Night" concludes its freshman season of 24 episodes.
In addition to announcing the return date of "Community", NBC also sets premiere dates for three new comedy series. "Bent", which stars David Walton as a womanizing contractor and Amanda Peet as his client, will debut at 9 P.M. on Wednesday, March 21.
"Best Friends Forever", which revolves around two longtime friends (Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham) who move into a Brooklyn apartment, will bow at 8:30 P.M. on Wednesday, April 4. Meanwhile, hidden-camera series "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" will debut at 8 P.M. on April 4.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'