NBC Announces Return Date of 'Community' and Premiere Dates of New Comedies
"Community" fans can rejoice now. After being benched since December last year, the Joel McHale-starring series will be back with the remainders of season 3 on Thursday, March 15 at 8 P.M., NBC has announced.
With the return of "Community", the network makes some adjustments to its Thursday slot. "30 Rock" is pushed to 8:30 P.M., followed by "The Office" and "Up All Night". Meanwhile, "Parks and Recreation" is put on hiatus and will be back on air April 19 after "Up All Night" concludes its freshman season of 24 episodes.
In addition to announcing the return date of "Community", NBC also sets premiere dates for three new comedy series. "Bent", which stars David Walton as a womanizing contractor and Amanda Peet as his client, will debut at 9 P.M. on Wednesday, March 21.
"Best Friends Forever", which revolves around two longtime friends (Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham) who move into a Brooklyn apartment, will bow at 8:30 P.M. on Wednesday, April 4. Meanwhile, hidden-camera series "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" will debut at 8 P.M. on April 4.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?