NBC Announces Return Date of 'Community' and Premiere Dates of New Comedies
"Community" fans can rejoice now. After being benched since December last year, the Joel McHale-starring series will be back with the remainders of season 3 on Thursday, March 15 at 8 P.M., NBC has announced.
With the return of "Community", the network makes some adjustments to its Thursday slot. "30 Rock" is pushed to 8:30 P.M., followed by "The Office" and "Up All Night". Meanwhile, "Parks and Recreation" is put on hiatus and will be back on air April 19 after "Up All Night" concludes its freshman season of 24 episodes.
In addition to announcing the return date of "Community", NBC also sets premiere dates for three new comedy series. "Bent", which stars David Walton as a womanizing contractor and Amanda Peet as his client, will debut at 9 P.M. on Wednesday, March 21.
"Best Friends Forever", which revolves around two longtime friends (Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham) who move into a Brooklyn apartment, will bow at 8:30 P.M. on Wednesday, April 4. Meanwhile, hidden-camera series "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" will debut at 8 P.M. on April 4.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna