NBC Announces Return Date of 'Community' and Premiere Dates of New Comedies
"Community" fans can rejoice now. After being benched since December last year, the Joel McHale-starring series will be back with the remainders of season 3 on Thursday, March 15 at 8 P.M., NBC has announced.
With the return of "Community", the network makes some adjustments to its Thursday slot. "30 Rock" is pushed to 8:30 P.M., followed by "The Office" and "Up All Night". Meanwhile, "Parks and Recreation" is put on hiatus and will be back on air April 19 after "Up All Night" concludes its freshman season of 24 episodes.
In addition to announcing the return date of "Community", NBC also sets premiere dates for three new comedy series. "Bent", which stars David Walton as a womanizing contractor and Amanda Peet as his client, will debut at 9 P.M. on Wednesday, March 21.
"Best Friends Forever", which revolves around two longtime friends (Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham) who move into a Brooklyn apartment, will bow at 8:30 P.M. on Wednesday, April 4. Meanwhile, hidden-camera series "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" will debut at 8 P.M. on April 4.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent