Video: Pantless Rihanna Performs 'We Found Love' at 2012 BRIT Awards
Rihanna rocked the 2012 BRIT Awards with an eye-catching performance. The Bajan beauty, who won Best International Female earlier in the evening, sang her latest hit single "We Found Love". She kicked off the set from inside a glass box which contained dancers splashing paint around.
She traded the shimmering crystal embellished taupe gown she wore on the red carpet with a long-sleeved top which was ripped in some parts. Exposing her panties underneath the plain number, she finished off her look with a blond curly wig, red daring lipstick and a pair of big hoop earrings.
Riri accepted her awards in the evening from Jenson Button. She said, "Thanks to all my fans who continue to support me no matter what - I love you, this is for you. And at times when I feel misunderstood my fans always remind me that it's OK to be myself and I will never forget you for that, so thank you."
2012 BRIT Awards took place on Tuesday night, February 21 at the O2 Arena. The show was kicked off by Coldplay with their "Charlie Brown" performance before it proceeded to pay tribute to Whitney Houston by playing a moving video montage.
Another performer was Florence and the Machine who delivered their single "No Light No Light". Florence Welch changed her ethearal nude gown on the red carpet to a gold embroidered dress with beaded chiffon sheer skirt and sleeves. Both of the outfits were designed by Alexander McQueen. The ensemble she wore for the performance was similar to the one donned by Lady GaGa at 2011 Bambi Awards.
Florence and the Machine:
More Rihanna News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs