Drew Barrymore Seen Holding Sonogram When Leaving Doctor's Office
Drew Barrymore has been hit with pregnancy rumors. A few months after getting engaged to Will Kopelman, the Edith Bouvier Beale of "Grey Gardens" sparked rumors that she could be expecting her first child with the art consultant after being spotted holding what seems to be a sonogram.
The Golden Globe winner, who's turning 37 on February 22, was at the time leaving a doctor's office in Beverly Hills accompanied by her fiance. While TMZ has a picture of the actress with the baby scan in hand, nothing has been confirmed just yet. Her representative refused to comment on the baby speculations.
Barrymore became engaged to Kopelman over the 2011 holidays. The art consultant reportedly asked the "Going the Distance" actress for her hand in marriage while they vacationed in Sun Valley, Idaho. During a February interview with Anderson Cooper, she admitted that she's still getting used to wearing her engagement ring.
The former wife of comedian Tom Green also has never hid her desire to become a mother. During a recent appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", she told host Jay Leno she would love to have children of her own. "We'll start with one," she said. "See how it goes and if we could be so blessed... that would be wonderful."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie