Drew Barrymore Seen Holding Sonogram When Leaving Doctor's Office
Drew Barrymore has been hit with pregnancy rumors. A few months after getting engaged to Will Kopelman, the Edith Bouvier Beale of "Grey Gardens" sparked rumors that she could be expecting her first child with the art consultant after being spotted holding what seems to be a sonogram.
The Golden Globe winner, who's turning 37 on February 22, was at the time leaving a doctor's office in Beverly Hills accompanied by her fiance. While TMZ has a picture of the actress with the baby scan in hand, nothing has been confirmed just yet. Her representative refused to comment on the baby speculations.
Barrymore became engaged to Kopelman over the 2011 holidays. The art consultant reportedly asked the "Going the Distance" actress for her hand in marriage while they vacationed in Sun Valley, Idaho. During a February interview with Anderson Cooper, she admitted that she's still getting used to wearing her engagement ring.
The former wife of comedian Tom Green also has never hid her desire to become a mother. During a recent appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", she told host Jay Leno she would love to have children of her own. "We'll start with one," she said. "See how it goes and if we could be so blessed... that would be wonderful."
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!