Drew Barrymore Seen Holding Sonogram When Leaving Doctor's Office
Drew Barrymore has been hit with pregnancy rumors. A few months after getting engaged to Will Kopelman, the Edith Bouvier Beale of "Grey Gardens" sparked rumors that she could be expecting her first child with the art consultant after being spotted holding what seems to be a sonogram.
The Golden Globe winner, who's turning 37 on February 22, was at the time leaving a doctor's office in Beverly Hills accompanied by her fiance. While TMZ has a picture of the actress with the baby scan in hand, nothing has been confirmed just yet. Her representative refused to comment on the baby speculations.
Barrymore became engaged to Kopelman over the 2011 holidays. The art consultant reportedly asked the "Going the Distance" actress for her hand in marriage while they vacationed in Sun Valley, Idaho. During a February interview with Anderson Cooper, she admitted that she's still getting used to wearing her engagement ring.
The former wife of comedian Tom Green also has never hid her desire to become a mother. During a recent appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", she told host Jay Leno she would love to have children of her own. "We'll start with one," she said. "See how it goes and if we could be so blessed... that would be wonderful."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce