Shakira Signs Deal With Jay-Z's Roc Nation
Shakira is no longer under the management of Epic, XXL magazine reported. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has allegedly signed a contract with Roc Nation for management, joining the likes of Rihanna, Willow Smith, and Wale.
In the Roc Nation, Shakira will be under the same management with artists such as Melanie Fiona and J. Cole. The other musicians who also put their career in the company which was founded by Jay-Z and Kanye West are Santigold, Alexis Jordan, and Jay Electronica.
Earlier this month, Shakira was attacked by a sea lion while vacationing in Cape Town, South Africa. "Suddenly, one of them jumped out of the water so fast and impetuously that it got about one foot away from me, looked me in the eye, roared in fury and tried to bite me," she reported the accident on her Facebook page.
"Everyone there screamed, including me. I was paralyzed by fear and couldn't move, I just kept eye contact with it while my brother 'Super Tony' jumped over me and literally saved my life, taking me away from the beast," she continued. "We both got our hands and legs scratched by the rocks while trying to protect ourselves."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special