Will Smith and Josh Brolin Crash a Party in Fresh 'Men in Black 3' Picture
Will Smith and Josh Brolin are seen crashing a party in a new still from "Men in Black 3". The fresh photo, which is available on the latest issue of Empire magazine, features Smith's Agent J and Brolin's young Agent K holding their guns as they get ready to shoot something dangerous that seemingly threatens to ruin a bash.
Aside from that picture, there is another new still that gives a look at J and young K standing together inside a glass elevator. There is additionally a picture that features J running on a car's roof with his hand holding a gun, while there are other people running in panic on the streets.
In "MIB 3", Agents J and Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones) are back again. This time, J has seen some inexplicable things in his 15 years with the Men in Black, but nothing, not even aliens, perplexes him as much as his wry, reticent partner. However, when K's life and the fate of the planet are put at stake, J will have to travel back in time to put things right.
J discovers that there are secrets to the universe that K never told him; secrets that will reveal themselves as he teams up with the young Agent K to save his partner, the agency, and the future of humankind.
"MIB 3" is helmed by Barry Sonnenfeld with Etan Cohen penning the script based on the Malibu Comic by Lowell Cunningham. Also supporting the anticipated action comedy movie are Jemaine Clement, Emma Thompson, Nicole Scherzinger, Alice Eve, Bill Hader and Michael Stuhlbarg.
The movie is due to arrive in cinemas across the U.S. on May 25.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie