'Pretty Little Liars' 2.22 Previews: Aria Tormented by Guilty Feelings
Since learning that Melissa was in the DiLaurentis house before Alison's death, Spencer has been looking forward to a chat with her sister to dig out more information. However, it seems that Spencer will still not get what she wants in the upcoming episode of "Pretty Little Liars" since Melissa will tell her to back off.
Another Liar, Aria, is seemingly haunted by her wrongdoing, but she can't decide if she feels guilty or not when Hanna confronts her about the matter. Meanwhile, Ashley continues her hunt to find answers about what is going on with Hanna with help from a surprising source.
Also in the upcoming outing, the girls and their fathers join forces for Rosewood's annual Father-Daughter Dance. With fathers looking to make amends and daughters trying to keep the peace, the annual dance looks to be anything but fun.
"Father Knows Best" will air Monday, February 27 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.22 preview from ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.22 Canadian preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen