'Pretty Little Liars' 2.22 Previews: Aria Tormented by Guilty Feelings
Since learning that Melissa was in the DiLaurentis house before Alison's death, Spencer has been looking forward to a chat with her sister to dig out more information. However, it seems that Spencer will still not get what she wants in the upcoming episode of "Pretty Little Liars" since Melissa will tell her to back off.
Another Liar, Aria, is seemingly haunted by her wrongdoing, but she can't decide if she feels guilty or not when Hanna confronts her about the matter. Meanwhile, Ashley continues her hunt to find answers about what is going on with Hanna with help from a surprising source.
Also in the upcoming outing, the girls and their fathers join forces for Rosewood's annual Father-Daughter Dance. With fathers looking to make amends and daughters trying to keep the peace, the annual dance looks to be anything but fun.
"Father Knows Best" will air Monday, February 27 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.22 preview from ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.22 Canadian preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'