'Pretty Little Liars' 2.22 Previews: Aria Tormented by Guilty Feelings
Since learning that Melissa was in the DiLaurentis house before Alison's death, Spencer has been looking forward to a chat with her sister to dig out more information. However, it seems that Spencer will still not get what she wants in the upcoming episode of "Pretty Little Liars" since Melissa will tell her to back off.
Another Liar, Aria, is seemingly haunted by her wrongdoing, but she can't decide if she feels guilty or not when Hanna confronts her about the matter. Meanwhile, Ashley continues her hunt to find answers about what is going on with Hanna with help from a surprising source.
Also in the upcoming outing, the girls and their fathers join forces for Rosewood's annual Father-Daughter Dance. With fathers looking to make amends and daughters trying to keep the peace, the annual dance looks to be anything but fun.
"Father Knows Best" will air Monday, February 27 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.22 preview from ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.22 Canadian preview:
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'