'Pretty Little Liars' 2.22 Previews: Aria Tormented by Guilty Feelings
Since learning that Melissa was in the DiLaurentis house before Alison's death, Spencer has been looking forward to a chat with her sister to dig out more information. However, it seems that Spencer will still not get what she wants in the upcoming episode of "Pretty Little Liars" since Melissa will tell her to back off.
Another Liar, Aria, is seemingly haunted by her wrongdoing, but she can't decide if she feels guilty or not when Hanna confronts her about the matter. Meanwhile, Ashley continues her hunt to find answers about what is going on with Hanna with help from a surprising source.
Also in the upcoming outing, the girls and their fathers join forces for Rosewood's annual Father-Daughter Dance. With fathers looking to make amends and daughters trying to keep the peace, the annual dance looks to be anything but fun.
"Father Knows Best" will air Monday, February 27 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.22 preview from ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.22 Canadian preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer