'Pretty Little Liars' 2.22 Previews: Aria Tormented by Guilty Feelings
Since learning that Melissa was in the DiLaurentis house before Alison's death, Spencer has been looking forward to a chat with her sister to dig out more information. However, it seems that Spencer will still not get what she wants in the upcoming episode of "Pretty Little Liars" since Melissa will tell her to back off.
Another Liar, Aria, is seemingly haunted by her wrongdoing, but she can't decide if she feels guilty or not when Hanna confronts her about the matter. Meanwhile, Ashley continues her hunt to find answers about what is going on with Hanna with help from a surprising source.
Also in the upcoming outing, the girls and their fathers join forces for Rosewood's annual Father-Daughter Dance. With fathers looking to make amends and daughters trying to keep the peace, the annual dance looks to be anything but fun.
"Father Knows Best" will air Monday, February 27 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.22 preview from ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.22 Canadian preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set