Kobe Bryant's Estranged Wife Possibly Shopping for Apartment in New York City
Vanessa Bryant might be thinking of making a move to New York City. According to TMZ, the estranged wife of Kobe Bryant has been spotted looking for a new apartment in the Big Apple over the weekend when she was in town with her two daughters.
Real estate sources couldn't say whether Vanessa will move away from California, but did note that Kobe was aware his estranged wife's shopping for a new home. On the possible reason why she might leave California, the gossip site reported that Vanessa believes Lakers fans and the wives of Kobe's teammates are not fond of her.
News of the apartment shopping came just days after Vanessa was photographed sharing a passionate kiss with Kobe. On Valentine's Day, February 14, Vanessa was seen cheering for Kobe when the Lakers took on the Hawks at the Staples Center. After the game, the two walked together to the locker room and were caught locking lips in the tunnel, sparking rumors of possible reconciliation.
Whether or not she bought an apartment in New York City, Vanessa has already got three estates in Newport Beach as part of her divorce settlement with Kobe. She is also expected to get at least $75 million in addition to ongoing spousal and child support. Her divorce from the NBA star, however, won't be final until June.
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'
- Does Scott Disick Have a Chance? Kourtney Posts Cryptic Message Amid Their Reunion Rumor