Kobe Bryant's Estranged Wife Possibly Shopping for Apartment in New York City
Vanessa Bryant might be thinking of making a move to New York City. According to TMZ, the estranged wife of Kobe Bryant has been spotted looking for a new apartment in the Big Apple over the weekend when she was in town with her two daughters.
Real estate sources couldn't say whether Vanessa will move away from California, but did note that Kobe was aware his estranged wife's shopping for a new home. On the possible reason why she might leave California, the gossip site reported that Vanessa believes Lakers fans and the wives of Kobe's teammates are not fond of her.
News of the apartment shopping came just days after Vanessa was photographed sharing a passionate kiss with Kobe. On Valentine's Day, February 14, Vanessa was seen cheering for Kobe when the Lakers took on the Hawks at the Staples Center. After the game, the two walked together to the locker room and were caught locking lips in the tunnel, sparking rumors of possible reconciliation.
Whether or not she bought an apartment in New York City, Vanessa has already got three estates in Newport Beach as part of her divorce settlement with Kobe. She is also expected to get at least $75 million in addition to ongoing spousal and child support. Her divorce from the NBA star, however, won't be final until June.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App