Confirmed: Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem Have Called It Quits
After ten months of dating, Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem are couple no more. The youngest member of the Jonas Brothers and the Australian singer announced they have come to a decision to call it quits through her Sydney publicist on Tuesday, February 21.
"Nick and Delta have decided mutually to end their relationship," a joint statement from the former couple read. It continued to note, "At this point in time, they are both focused on their careers as they go on different paths. They remain friends and wish each other the best for the future."
Nick and Delta first met back in March 2011, when the two reportedly worked together for her long-awaited fourth album. The twosome were linked romantically together in May 2011, shortly after she and former fiance Brian McFadden ended their engagement. At the time, they were snapped holding hands at the ArcLight Cinema in Hollywood.
Nick is currently being kept busy by his Broadway stint, "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", in New York City. Meanwhile, Delta, who is eight years older than the "Camp Rock" star, is back in Australia to join Seal, Keith Urban and Joel Madden as the judge and mentor on the Australian version of "The Voice".
More Nick Jonas News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama