Confirmed: Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem Have Called It Quits
After ten months of dating, Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem are couple no more. The youngest member of the Jonas Brothers and the Australian singer announced they have come to a decision to call it quits through her Sydney publicist on Tuesday, February 21.
"Nick and Delta have decided mutually to end their relationship," a joint statement from the former couple read. It continued to note, "At this point in time, they are both focused on their careers as they go on different paths. They remain friends and wish each other the best for the future."
Nick and Delta first met back in March 2011, when the two reportedly worked together for her long-awaited fourth album. The twosome were linked romantically together in May 2011, shortly after she and former fiance Brian McFadden ended their engagement. At the time, they were snapped holding hands at the ArcLight Cinema in Hollywood.
Nick is currently being kept busy by his Broadway stint, "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", in New York City. Meanwhile, Delta, who is eight years older than the "Camp Rock" star, is back in Australia to join Seal, Keith Urban and Joel Madden as the judge and mentor on the Australian version of "The Voice".
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign