Cheryl Tiegs on 'Celebrity Apprentice': It's Very Mean-Spirited
Although she only had a chance to appear in one episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice", Cheryl Tiegs has had something to learn about the show. Stopping by "The Wendy Williams Show" on Monday, February 20 after her elimination was featured in the premiere of the reality show's fifth season, the former supermodel described the situation during the competition as "very mean-spirited."
"I didn't like bullying in high school, let alone as an adult," she tried to explain when host Wendy Williams asked if she had seen the show, which is known for its backstabbing and celebrity meltdowns, before. The 64-year-old said she had seen it, but she wanted to show something different through her performance.
"I've been on the cover of Time magazine three times, not for my beauty but because what I was doing was newsworthy around the world. I've worked with teams all my life, but I've been nice and I've been kind and I've been good," Tiegs elaborated. "And I thought I'd bring something to 'Celebrity Apprentice', I'm going to let America know that you don't have to be back-stabbing and mean-spirited in order to a challenge."
In the Sunday, February 19 outing of "Celebrity Apprentice", Tiegs was brought into the Boardroom along with Victoria Gotti and project manager Patricia Velasquez after the women team, Forbes, lost in the first challenge. Tiegs admitted she didn't feel the show's right for her before Donald Trump fired her.
Still, the former "True Beauty" judge claimed she did a good job on the show. "To be honest with you, I think I did as good a job as I could. I did a lot of things that I don't think people recognized," she said upon her departure. "I don't think this environment was right for me, and I'm as smart as any of the women here - but I think there was a toughness that they had that I don't ever want to have."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush