Minnie Driver Finally Reveals Her Baby's Daddy Identity
Minnie Driver is no longer keeping the identity of her baby's daddy a secret although she will keep everyone speculating. The Oscar-nominated actress finally revealed that her three-year-old son's father is a writer on her former television show "The Riches". She did not give out a name.
"I don't need to protect him anymore," the 42-year-old actress said to The Observer magazine. "He can fend for himself. He's a grown-up. We weren't together and he wasn't directly in the business so I chose to protect him and not have a rain of publicity. He's not famous. There's no big story."
There was a rumor that this writer left Driver when he found out that she was pregnant. Driver said that he is figuring out parenting, saying "Is he a good dad? Sort of. He's figuring it out... I mean, he hasn't been that involved, his choice. But he is now."
When asked about the possibility of them having a second child, Driver said, "Henry's dad and I probably wouldn't have any more together, but I would love to have more." She added, "I couldn't do another one without a partner; I couldn't do two as a single mum, I really couldn't. It would be too much."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard