Minnie Driver Finally Reveals Her Baby's Daddy Identity
Minnie Driver is no longer keeping the identity of her baby's daddy a secret although she will keep everyone speculating. The Oscar-nominated actress finally revealed that her three-year-old son's father is a writer on her former television show "The Riches". She did not give out a name.
"I don't need to protect him anymore," the 42-year-old actress said to The Observer magazine. "He can fend for himself. He's a grown-up. We weren't together and he wasn't directly in the business so I chose to protect him and not have a rain of publicity. He's not famous. There's no big story."
There was a rumor that this writer left Driver when he found out that she was pregnant. Driver said that he is figuring out parenting, saying "Is he a good dad? Sort of. He's figuring it out... I mean, he hasn't been that involved, his choice. But he is now."
When asked about the possibility of them having a second child, Driver said, "Henry's dad and I probably wouldn't have any more together, but I would love to have more." She added, "I couldn't do another one without a partner; I couldn't do two as a single mum, I really couldn't. It would be too much."
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?