Minnie Driver Finally Reveals Her Baby's Daddy Identity
Minnie Driver is no longer keeping the identity of her baby's daddy a secret although she will keep everyone speculating. The Oscar-nominated actress finally revealed that her three-year-old son's father is a writer on her former television show "The Riches". She did not give out a name.
"I don't need to protect him anymore," the 42-year-old actress said to The Observer magazine. "He can fend for himself. He's a grown-up. We weren't together and he wasn't directly in the business so I chose to protect him and not have a rain of publicity. He's not famous. There's no big story."
There was a rumor that this writer left Driver when he found out that she was pregnant. Driver said that he is figuring out parenting, saying "Is he a good dad? Sort of. He's figuring it out... I mean, he hasn't been that involved, his choice. But he is now."
When asked about the possibility of them having a second child, Driver said, "Henry's dad and I probably wouldn't have any more together, but I would love to have more." She added, "I couldn't do another one without a partner; I couldn't do two as a single mum, I really couldn't. It would be too much."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival