Minnie Driver Finally Reveals Her Baby's Daddy Identity
Minnie Driver is no longer keeping the identity of her baby's daddy a secret although she will keep everyone speculating. The Oscar-nominated actress finally revealed that her three-year-old son's father is a writer on her former television show "The Riches". She did not give out a name.
"I don't need to protect him anymore," the 42-year-old actress said to The Observer magazine. "He can fend for himself. He's a grown-up. We weren't together and he wasn't directly in the business so I chose to protect him and not have a rain of publicity. He's not famous. There's no big story."
There was a rumor that this writer left Driver when he found out that she was pregnant. Driver said that he is figuring out parenting, saying "Is he a good dad? Sort of. He's figuring it out... I mean, he hasn't been that involved, his choice. But he is now."
When asked about the possibility of them having a second child, Driver said, "Henry's dad and I probably wouldn't have any more together, but I would love to have more." She added, "I couldn't do another one without a partner; I couldn't do two as a single mum, I really couldn't. It would be too much."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist