Minnie Driver Finally Reveals Her Baby's Daddy Identity
Minnie Driver is no longer keeping the identity of her baby's daddy a secret although she will keep everyone speculating. The Oscar-nominated actress finally revealed that her three-year-old son's father is a writer on her former television show "The Riches". She did not give out a name.
"I don't need to protect him anymore," the 42-year-old actress said to The Observer magazine. "He can fend for himself. He's a grown-up. We weren't together and he wasn't directly in the business so I chose to protect him and not have a rain of publicity. He's not famous. There's no big story."
There was a rumor that this writer left Driver when he found out that she was pregnant. Driver said that he is figuring out parenting, saying "Is he a good dad? Sort of. He's figuring it out... I mean, he hasn't been that involved, his choice. But he is now."
When asked about the possibility of them having a second child, Driver said, "Henry's dad and I probably wouldn't have any more together, but I would love to have more." She added, "I couldn't do another one without a partner; I couldn't do two as a single mum, I really couldn't. It would be too much."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child