The Reveal of 'A' Isn't the Biggest Shocker of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season Finale
While it has been confirmed that the identity of "A" will be uncovered in "Pretty Little Liars" season 2 finale, fans might need to prepare for another surprise in the episode. Ian Harding recently gushed that there is something bigger than the reveal of the blackmailer in the season ender.
Claiming he was "kind of shocked" when learning who "A" actually is, the Ezra depicter gushed, "People will be pleasantly surprised, but that's not even the biggest part of the episode - which really says something." He went on teasing, "There must be something huge in this finale if revealing who 'A' is isn't the biggest shocker."
As for Aria and Ezra's relationship, Harding promised "there's some really juicy stuff that happens, especially in the last two episodes." Asked how Ezra's out-of-town job offer will affect the couple, the actor explained, "Of course, this puts Aria off a little bit because she thinks it's a no-brainer to turn it down, but Ezra is a little like, 'Well....' So, problems will arise."
Ezra will additionally have a run-in with Aria's father, Byron, as Harding revealed, "There is going to be a very, um, tense discussion between the two of them, and some choice words will be said."
There are only five episodes left before "Pretty Little Liars" wraps up the second season. The season finale is scheduled to air on March 19.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money