Justin Vernon Approves Justin Timberlake's Bon Iver Skit on 'SNL'
Justin Vernon gave his thumbs-up to "Saturday Night Live" skit which features Justin Timberlake impersonating Bon Iver. "Holy s**t, i was just watching SNL and JT did a Bon Iver hilarious thing!" the lead singer tweeted.
"Also, Maya Rudolph saying 'bon iver' is enough. I can die now!!!" He continued expressing his approval. "JT! SNL peeps... that was hilarious. Armisen as prince... Also, i WISH i looked that good bald. That was it... the most surreal thing! ever!"
He went on, "JT was playing that guitar part well! I was red-face-embarrassed but laughing my a** off the whole time! I'm by myself out here people!"
Timberlake dressed up as Vernon on the February 18 episode of "SNL". He came to visit Beyonce Knowles (Rudolph) and Jay-Z (Jay Pharoah). "Sorry I'm late, uh whatever," he said. "Just wandering barefoot in the woods of Wisconsin. I fashioned this guitar out of a canoe and I wrote a song for your baby."
Strumming his guitar, he then delivered a lullaby for Queen Bey and Jigga's baby daughter, Blue Ivy Carter. Instead of sending the infant into a peaceful dream, he put himself to sleep and was carried out of the room by Pharoah and Andy Samberg.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'