Robin Thicke Covers Whitney Houston's 'Exhale (Shoop Shoop)'
Robin Thicke joined a slew of celebrities who pay tribute to Whitney Houston. The R&B singer, who was recently arrested for marijuana possession but subsequently released, does a beautiful rendition of her 1995 single "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)".
"This is my tribute to the great Whitney Houston. Sending my prayers to her family," the husband of actress Paula Patton wrote on Twitter. He released the cover version for a free download on Mediafire.
The other stars, who have also saluted the New Jersey singer by singing, included Aretha Franklin, LeAnn Rimes, Nicole Scherzinger, Monica and Ashanti. All of them, except for Monica and Ashanti, sang "I Will Always Love You" in their concerts. Monica opted to perform "You Give Good Love", while Ashanti chose "I have Nothing".
Robin Thicke's "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)":
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video