Jeremy Lin Breaks Silence on Rumors He's Set on a Date With Kim Kardashian
A little more than three months after filing for divorce from Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian was linked to another NBA star. MediaTakeOut recently claimed that the reality star has been set on a date with Jeremy Lin. After Kardashian denied the report, Lin himself opened up his thought on the idea of dating her.
The New York Knicks point guard addressed the dating rumor when being interviewed by ESPN's Rachel Nichols for SportsCenter about his newfound fame. Asked on Sunday, February 19 night if he wants to go on a date with the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", he simply stated, "I'm not that type of guy."
The dating rumor was sparked by MediaTakeOut's report that claimed that Kardashian's publicist has "arranged for her to go on a 'date' " with Lin. A so-called friend was also quoted as saying, "She thinks [Lin] is cute, and she's good friends with [Lin's teammate Carmelo Anthony's wife] Lala. It's going to be a double date."
Jill Fritzo, a spokeswoman for Kardashian, was quick to shoot down any dating speculations though. She told the newspaper amNewYork, "Absolutely 100% NOT true. Someone made that story up!"
In Kardashian's related story, her stepfather Bruce Jenner recently talked to Ellen DeGeneres about Kardahian's short-lived marriage. Having admitted that he had his questions when Humphries asked his permission to marry Kardashian, the husband of Kris Jenner said, "The next guy's got to go through me."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4