Whitney Houston's Funeral: Red-Eyed Bobby Brown Left Early
Bobby Brown was indeed present at Whitney Houston's funeral but he was not alone and did not stay until the end. The singer, who was married to Whitney for 15 years, brought along with him nine people to New Hope Baptist church, hoping that all of them would be seated in the family section which was the front row.
According to The Star Ledger, Brown was admitted to the church but his entourage, which included his daughters Landon and LaPrincia, were asked to leave. Bobby went in, touched the casket and left. "He was allowed to go in, pay his respects and then he had to leave," a witness told Us Weekly. "He was red-eyed going up to the casket and then left. He was there for 15 minutes."
Bobby was not asked to leave but he chose not to stay, riding off in a black Cadillac SUV. He has a scheduled concert at the Mohegan Sun casino in Connecticut tonight.
Bobby and Whitney were married in 1992 and had tumultuous relationship that ended with domestic violence and drug abuse. Their divorce was finalized in 2007.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'