'Glee' Clips: The Warblers' and Troubletones' Full Performances at Regionals
More sneak peeks to the highly anticipated "Glee" winter finale have been released. In one clip, the Dalton Academy Warblers are seen taking the stage at Regionals to perform The Wanted's "Glad You Came", led by Grant Gustin's Sebastian.
Another clip features a full performance of the Troubletones at the same competition. Clad in black dress, the girls deliver a high energetic performance of Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)".
Gushing about the upcoming episode of the musical series, Gustin says it has a lot of big plot twist that will surprise the audience. Chris Colfer, meanwhile, says the episode will send fans to an emotional roller coaster. The Kurt Hummel depicter goes on teasing by saying that he does a lot of crying in the said outing.
Titled "On My Way", the February 21 episode of "Glee" will also see Rachel moving up her wedding date with Finn, but her fathers may try to stop it. Additionally, Sue will announce that she is pregnant.
The Warblers perform "Glad You Came":
The Troubletones perform "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)":
"Glee" 3.14 sneak peek:
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival