'Glee' Clips: The Warblers' and Troubletones' Full Performances at Regionals
More sneak peeks to the highly anticipated "Glee" winter finale have been released. In one clip, the Dalton Academy Warblers are seen taking the stage at Regionals to perform The Wanted's "Glad You Came", led by Grant Gustin's Sebastian.
Another clip features a full performance of the Troubletones at the same competition. Clad in black dress, the girls deliver a high energetic performance of Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)".
Gushing about the upcoming episode of the musical series, Gustin says it has a lot of big plot twist that will surprise the audience. Chris Colfer, meanwhile, says the episode will send fans to an emotional roller coaster. The Kurt Hummel depicter goes on teasing by saying that he does a lot of crying in the said outing.
Titled "On My Way", the February 21 episode of "Glee" will also see Rachel moving up her wedding date with Finn, but her fathers may try to stop it. Additionally, Sue will announce that she is pregnant.
The Warblers perform "Glad You Came":
The Troubletones perform "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)":
"Glee" 3.14 sneak peek:
More Glee News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two