'Glee' Clips: The Warblers' and Troubletones' Full Performances at Regionals
More sneak peeks to the highly anticipated "Glee" winter finale have been released. In one clip, the Dalton Academy Warblers are seen taking the stage at Regionals to perform The Wanted's "Glad You Came", led by Grant Gustin's Sebastian.
Another clip features a full performance of the Troubletones at the same competition. Clad in black dress, the girls deliver a high energetic performance of Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)".
Gushing about the upcoming episode of the musical series, Gustin says it has a lot of big plot twist that will surprise the audience. Chris Colfer, meanwhile, says the episode will send fans to an emotional roller coaster. The Kurt Hummel depicter goes on teasing by saying that he does a lot of crying in the said outing.
Titled "On My Way", the February 21 episode of "Glee" will also see Rachel moving up her wedding date with Finn, but her fathers may try to stop it. Additionally, Sue will announce that she is pregnant.
The Warblers perform "Glad You Came":
The Troubletones perform "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)":
"Glee" 3.14 sneak peek:
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage