'Glee' Clips: The Warblers' and Troubletones' Full Performances at Regionals
More sneak peeks to the highly anticipated "Glee" winter finale have been released. In one clip, the Dalton Academy Warblers are seen taking the stage at Regionals to perform The Wanted's "Glad You Came", led by Grant Gustin's Sebastian.
Another clip features a full performance of the Troubletones at the same competition. Clad in black dress, the girls deliver a high energetic performance of Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)".
Gushing about the upcoming episode of the musical series, Gustin says it has a lot of big plot twist that will surprise the audience. Chris Colfer, meanwhile, says the episode will send fans to an emotional roller coaster. The Kurt Hummel depicter goes on teasing by saying that he does a lot of crying in the said outing.
Titled "On My Way", the February 21 episode of "Glee" will also see Rachel moving up her wedding date with Finn, but her fathers may try to stop it. Additionally, Sue will announce that she is pregnant.
The Warblers perform "Glad You Came":
The Troubletones perform "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)":
"Glee" 3.14 sneak peek:
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna