'Glee' Clips: The Warblers' and Troubletones' Full Performances at Regionals
More sneak peeks to the highly anticipated "Glee" winter finale have been released. In one clip, the Dalton Academy Warblers are seen taking the stage at Regionals to perform The Wanted's "Glad You Came", led by Grant Gustin's Sebastian.
Another clip features a full performance of the Troubletones at the same competition. Clad in black dress, the girls deliver a high energetic performance of Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)".
Gushing about the upcoming episode of the musical series, Gustin says it has a lot of big plot twist that will surprise the audience. Chris Colfer, meanwhile, says the episode will send fans to an emotional roller coaster. The Kurt Hummel depicter goes on teasing by saying that he does a lot of crying in the said outing.
Titled "On My Way", the February 21 episode of "Glee" will also see Rachel moving up her wedding date with Finn, but her fathers may try to stop it. Additionally, Sue will announce that she is pregnant.
The Warblers perform "Glad You Came":
The Troubletones perform "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)":
"Glee" 3.14 sneak peek:
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March