Adele Planning to Sue Mag Over Sex Tape Claim
Adele will not let some tabloid ruin her image. The Grammy-winning singer is planning to sue a French magazine called Public which spread lies about her having a sex tape and published photos from the X-rated footage, supposedly owned by a paparazzo named Jean-Claude Elfassi.
"We are informed that the French magazine Public has today published images which it claims show our client in a sex tape," Adele's attorney said in a statement. "Our client has not appeared in a sex tape as claimed in the article. Our client does not appear in the photographs." The lawyer added, "Such claims are untrue and grossly defamatory. Our client is taking legal action in relation to this matter."
Adele, who is fresh from scooping six Grammys on Sunday, February 12, is having the moment of her life. Beside thriving in her career, the 23-year-old has just moved closer to new boyfriend, 37-year-old charity boss Simon Konecki.
More Adele News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen