Adele Planning to Sue Mag Over Sex Tape Claim
Adele will not let some tabloid ruin her image. The Grammy-winning singer is planning to sue a French magazine called Public which spread lies about her having a sex tape and published photos from the X-rated footage, supposedly owned by a paparazzo named Jean-Claude Elfassi.
"We are informed that the French magazine Public has today published images which it claims show our client in a sex tape," Adele's attorney said in a statement. "Our client has not appeared in a sex tape as claimed in the article. Our client does not appear in the photographs." The lawyer added, "Such claims are untrue and grossly defamatory. Our client is taking legal action in relation to this matter."
Adele, who is fresh from scooping six Grammys on Sunday, February 12, is having the moment of her life. Beside thriving in her career, the 23-year-old has just moved closer to new boyfriend, 37-year-old charity boss Simon Konecki.
More Adele News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo