Adele Planning to Sue Mag Over Sex Tape Claim
Adele will not let some tabloid ruin her image. The Grammy-winning singer is planning to sue a French magazine called Public which spread lies about her having a sex tape and published photos from the X-rated footage, supposedly owned by a paparazzo named Jean-Claude Elfassi.
"We are informed that the French magazine Public has today published images which it claims show our client in a sex tape," Adele's attorney said in a statement. "Our client has not appeared in a sex tape as claimed in the article. Our client does not appear in the photographs." The lawyer added, "Such claims are untrue and grossly defamatory. Our client is taking legal action in relation to this matter."
Adele, who is fresh from scooping six Grammys on Sunday, February 12, is having the moment of her life. Beside thriving in her career, the 23-year-old has just moved closer to new boyfriend, 37-year-old charity boss Simon Konecki.
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'