Adele Planning to Sue Mag Over Sex Tape Claim
Adele will not let some tabloid ruin her image. The Grammy-winning singer is planning to sue a French magazine called Public which spread lies about her having a sex tape and published photos from the X-rated footage, supposedly owned by a paparazzo named Jean-Claude Elfassi.
"We are informed that the French magazine Public has today published images which it claims show our client in a sex tape," Adele's attorney said in a statement. "Our client has not appeared in a sex tape as claimed in the article. Our client does not appear in the photographs." The lawyer added, "Such claims are untrue and grossly defamatory. Our client is taking legal action in relation to this matter."
Adele, who is fresh from scooping six Grammys on Sunday, February 12, is having the moment of her life. Beside thriving in her career, the 23-year-old has just moved closer to new boyfriend, 37-year-old charity boss Simon Konecki.
More Adele News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'