Kendall Jenner Shows Off New Look With Blonde Hair
Kendall Jenner has made some change on her look. The 16-year-old model posted a picture of her rocking a long blonde wig on Twitter on Thursday, February 16. She is seen wearing a dark-colored top and applying a fresh make-up.
"New look....? What do u think? Loll," so Kendall wrote along with the picture. The half-sister of Kim Kardashian quickly assured her followers that she didn't dye her hair. "Don't worry! Still a brunette! #fooledyou #sillyme," she wrote in another tweet which came along with a picture of her without the wig.
Beside taking to Twitter to show off her new look, Kendall showed up at a car wash with the blonde wig. She was joined by her younger sister Kylie Jenner, who also rocked a wig with the same color. The two "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" starlets were caught on camera rolling around Calabasas, California, in Kendall's Black Range Rover.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video