Kendall Jenner Shows Off New Look With Blonde Hair
Kendall Jenner has made some change on her look. The 16-year-old model posted a picture of her rocking a long blonde wig on Twitter on Thursday, February 16. She is seen wearing a dark-colored top and applying a fresh make-up.
"New look....? What do u think? Loll," so Kendall wrote along with the picture. The half-sister of Kim Kardashian quickly assured her followers that she didn't dye her hair. "Don't worry! Still a brunette! #fooledyou #sillyme," she wrote in another tweet which came along with a picture of her without the wig.
Beside taking to Twitter to show off her new look, Kendall showed up at a car wash with the blonde wig. She was joined by her younger sister Kylie Jenner, who also rocked a wig with the same color. The two "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" starlets were caught on camera rolling around Calabasas, California, in Kendall's Black Range Rover.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M