Kendall Jenner Shows Off New Look With Blonde Hair
Kendall Jenner has made some change on her look. The 16-year-old model posted a picture of her rocking a long blonde wig on Twitter on Thursday, February 16. She is seen wearing a dark-colored top and applying a fresh make-up.
"New look....? What do u think? Loll," so Kendall wrote along with the picture. The half-sister of Kim Kardashian quickly assured her followers that she didn't dye her hair. "Don't worry! Still a brunette! #fooledyou #sillyme," she wrote in another tweet which came along with a picture of her without the wig.
Beside taking to Twitter to show off her new look, Kendall showed up at a car wash with the blonde wig. She was joined by her younger sister Kylie Jenner, who also rocked a wig with the same color. The two "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" starlets were caught on camera rolling around Calabasas, California, in Kendall's Black Range Rover.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot