Kendall Jenner Shows Off New Look With Blonde Hair
Kendall Jenner has made some change on her look. The 16-year-old model posted a picture of her rocking a long blonde wig on Twitter on Thursday, February 16. She is seen wearing a dark-colored top and applying a fresh make-up.
"New look....? What do u think? Loll," so Kendall wrote along with the picture. The half-sister of Kim Kardashian quickly assured her followers that she didn't dye her hair. "Don't worry! Still a brunette! #fooledyou #sillyme," she wrote in another tweet which came along with a picture of her without the wig.
Beside taking to Twitter to show off her new look, Kendall showed up at a car wash with the blonde wig. She was joined by her younger sister Kylie Jenner, who also rocked a wig with the same color. The two "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" starlets were caught on camera rolling around Calabasas, California, in Kendall's Black Range Rover.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'