Kendall Jenner Shows Off New Look With Blonde Hair
Kendall Jenner has made some change on her look. The 16-year-old model posted a picture of her rocking a long blonde wig on Twitter on Thursday, February 16. She is seen wearing a dark-colored top and applying a fresh make-up.
"New look....? What do u think? Loll," so Kendall wrote along with the picture. The half-sister of Kim Kardashian quickly assured her followers that she didn't dye her hair. "Don't worry! Still a brunette! #fooledyou #sillyme," she wrote in another tweet which came along with a picture of her without the wig.
Beside taking to Twitter to show off her new look, Kendall showed up at a car wash with the blonde wig. She was joined by her younger sister Kylie Jenner, who also rocked a wig with the same color. The two "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" starlets were caught on camera rolling around Calabasas, California, in Kendall's Black Range Rover.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign