Chris Brown Denies Saying 'I Promise I Won't Beat You' to Woman
Chris Brown has slammed the report that he used "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you!" as a pickup line. He said in a statement, "That is absurd and absolutely not true. I did not say that nor would I joke about that." His rep also denied the rumor by saying, "I'd be surprised if Chris said something like that."
The "Turn Up the Music" singer was rumored using the line when approaching a woman at the Lasio Professional Hair Care suite Grammy gift lounge on February 10. The brunette lady testified to Us Weekly, "He and his friends laughed, then one yelled, 'That's his new line!' Ugh! I wanted to throw up!"
Back in 2009, Breezy pleaded guilty for assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna. The "Wet the Bed" singer has taken anger management course and domestic violence counseling. He, however, remains on supervised probation.
More Chris Brown News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'