Chris Brown Denies Saying 'I Promise I Won't Beat You' to Woman
Chris Brown has slammed the report that he used "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you!" as a pickup line. He said in a statement, "That is absurd and absolutely not true. I did not say that nor would I joke about that." His rep also denied the rumor by saying, "I'd be surprised if Chris said something like that."
The "Turn Up the Music" singer was rumored using the line when approaching a woman at the Lasio Professional Hair Care suite Grammy gift lounge on February 10. The brunette lady testified to Us Weekly, "He and his friends laughed, then one yelled, 'That's his new line!' Ugh! I wanted to throw up!"
Back in 2009, Breezy pleaded guilty for assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna. The "Wet the Bed" singer has taken anger management course and domestic violence counseling. He, however, remains on supervised probation.
More Chris Brown News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says