Chris Brown Denies Saying 'I Promise I Won't Beat You' to Woman
Chris Brown has slammed the report that he used "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you!" as a pickup line. He said in a statement, "That is absurd and absolutely not true. I did not say that nor would I joke about that." His rep also denied the rumor by saying, "I'd be surprised if Chris said something like that."
The "Turn Up the Music" singer was rumored using the line when approaching a woman at the Lasio Professional Hair Care suite Grammy gift lounge on February 10. The brunette lady testified to Us Weekly, "He and his friends laughed, then one yelled, 'That's his new line!' Ugh! I wanted to throw up!"
Back in 2009, Breezy pleaded guilty for assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna. The "Wet the Bed" singer has taken anger management course and domestic violence counseling. He, however, remains on supervised probation.
More Chris Brown News
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet