Chris Brown Denies Saying 'I Promise I Won't Beat You' to Woman
Chris Brown has slammed the report that he used "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you!" as a pickup line. He said in a statement, "That is absurd and absolutely not true. I did not say that nor would I joke about that." His rep also denied the rumor by saying, "I'd be surprised if Chris said something like that."
The "Turn Up the Music" singer was rumored using the line when approaching a woman at the Lasio Professional Hair Care suite Grammy gift lounge on February 10. The brunette lady testified to Us Weekly, "He and his friends laughed, then one yelled, 'That's his new line!' Ugh! I wanted to throw up!"
Back in 2009, Breezy pleaded guilty for assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna. The "Wet the Bed" singer has taken anger management course and domestic violence counseling. He, however, remains on supervised probation.
More Chris Brown News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding