Chris Brown Denies Saying 'I Promise I Won't Beat You' to Woman
Chris Brown has slammed the report that he used "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you!" as a pickup line. He said in a statement, "That is absurd and absolutely not true. I did not say that nor would I joke about that." His rep also denied the rumor by saying, "I'd be surprised if Chris said something like that."
The "Turn Up the Music" singer was rumored using the line when approaching a woman at the Lasio Professional Hair Care suite Grammy gift lounge on February 10. The brunette lady testified to Us Weekly, "He and his friends laughed, then one yelled, 'That's his new line!' Ugh! I wanted to throw up!"
Back in 2009, Breezy pleaded guilty for assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna. The "Wet the Bed" singer has taken anger management course and domestic violence counseling. He, however, remains on supervised probation.
More Chris Brown News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories