Chris Brown Gets Wasted in 'Turn Up the Music' Video
Chris Brown is having too much alcohol in a new music video for his single "Turn Up the Music". He calls a cab and starts hallucinating about being surrounded by animal-masked people. He then enters a warehouse full of people and breaks into a high-energy dance which includes Michael Jackson's signature moves.
"Turn Up the Music" is expected to be included in Breezy's upcoming studio installment "Fortune" which is due later this year. Its music video comes from the direction hands of Breezy and Rob Witt.
He performed the club anthem at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, where he won Best R&B Album for his effort "F.A.M.E.". On his Twitter, he wrote, "TeamBreezy, the Grammy I received was for those of you who supported my music and the hard work and growth in my life. I thank you! Love U!"
Chris Brown's "Turn Up the Music" music video
More Chris Brown News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video