Chris Brown Gets Wasted in 'Turn Up the Music' Video
Chris Brown is having too much alcohol in a new music video for his single "Turn Up the Music". He calls a cab and starts hallucinating about being surrounded by animal-masked people. He then enters a warehouse full of people and breaks into a high-energy dance which includes Michael Jackson's signature moves.
"Turn Up the Music" is expected to be included in Breezy's upcoming studio installment "Fortune" which is due later this year. Its music video comes from the direction hands of Breezy and Rob Witt.
He performed the club anthem at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, where he won Best R&B Album for his effort "F.A.M.E.". On his Twitter, he wrote, "TeamBreezy, the Grammy I received was for those of you who supported my music and the hard work and growth in my life. I thank you! Love U!"
Chris Brown's "Turn Up the Music" music video
More Chris Brown News
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'