Chris Brown Gets Wasted in 'Turn Up the Music' Video
Chris Brown is having too much alcohol in a new music video for his single "Turn Up the Music". He calls a cab and starts hallucinating about being surrounded by animal-masked people. He then enters a warehouse full of people and breaks into a high-energy dance which includes Michael Jackson's signature moves.
"Turn Up the Music" is expected to be included in Breezy's upcoming studio installment "Fortune" which is due later this year. Its music video comes from the direction hands of Breezy and Rob Witt.
He performed the club anthem at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, where he won Best R&B Album for his effort "F.A.M.E.". On his Twitter, he wrote, "TeamBreezy, the Grammy I received was for those of you who supported my music and the hard work and growth in my life. I thank you! Love U!"
More Chris Brown News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group