Chris Brown Gets Wasted in 'Turn Up the Music' Video
Chris Brown is having too much alcohol in a new music video for his single "Turn Up the Music". He calls a cab and starts hallucinating about being surrounded by animal-masked people. He then enters a warehouse full of people and breaks into a high-energy dance which includes Michael Jackson's signature moves.
"Turn Up the Music" is expected to be included in Breezy's upcoming studio installment "Fortune" which is due later this year. Its music video comes from the direction hands of Breezy and Rob Witt.
He performed the club anthem at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, where he won Best R&B Album for his effort "F.A.M.E.". On his Twitter, he wrote, "TeamBreezy, the Grammy I received was for those of you who supported my music and the hard work and growth in my life. I thank you! Love U!"
Chris Brown's "Turn Up the Music" music video
More Chris Brown News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom