Chris Brown Gets Wasted in 'Turn Up the Music' Video
Chris Brown is having too much alcohol in a new music video for his single "Turn Up the Music". He calls a cab and starts hallucinating about being surrounded by animal-masked people. He then enters a warehouse full of people and breaks into a high-energy dance which includes Michael Jackson's signature moves.
"Turn Up the Music" is expected to be included in Breezy's upcoming studio installment "Fortune" which is due later this year. Its music video comes from the direction hands of Breezy and Rob Witt.
He performed the club anthem at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, where he won Best R&B Album for his effort "F.A.M.E.". On his Twitter, he wrote, "TeamBreezy, the Grammy I received was for those of you who supported my music and the hard work and growth in my life. I thank you! Love U!"
Chris Brown's "Turn Up the Music" music video
More Chris Brown News
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child