'Grey's Anatomy' 8.16 Preview: Cristina Suspects Owen Cheating on Her
Cristina and Owen's relationship problem will likely get worse in the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". After joining a therapy in the recent episode, Cristina will accuse Owen of cheating on her after he turns down her advance.
While Cristina lets her suspicions get the best of her, Mark tries to woo April by saying she's an attractive woman. Instead of being blown away by the praise, April accuses Mark of sexual harassment.
Also in "If Only You Were Lonely", Richard considers altering their living situation when Adele's condition continues to deteriorate. An explosion at a local coffee shop results in a busy day in the ER for the doctors, while Callie takes Meredith under her wing by helping her study for her boards.
In the meantime, Lexie joins Arizona and Alex in peds as they continue to care for intern Morgan's premature son, and when Jackson snaps at a patient, Mark encourages him to find ways to relieve his stress.
The new episode of "Grey's" will air Thursday, February 23 at 9/8c on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby