'Grey's Anatomy' 8.16 Preview: Cristina Suspects Owen Cheating on Her
Cristina and Owen's relationship problem will likely get worse in the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". After joining a therapy in the recent episode, Cristina will accuse Owen of cheating on her after he turns down her advance.
While Cristina lets her suspicions get the best of her, Mark tries to woo April by saying she's an attractive woman. Instead of being blown away by the praise, April accuses Mark of sexual harassment.
Also in "If Only You Were Lonely", Richard considers altering their living situation when Adele's condition continues to deteriorate. An explosion at a local coffee shop results in a busy day in the ER for the doctors, while Callie takes Meredith under her wing by helping her study for her boards.
In the meantime, Lexie joins Arizona and Alex in peds as they continue to care for intern Morgan's premature son, and when Jackson snaps at a patient, Mark encourages him to find ways to relieve his stress.
The new episode of "Grey's" will air Thursday, February 23 at 9/8c on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard