'Grey's Anatomy' 8.16 Preview: Cristina Suspects Owen Cheating on Her
Cristina and Owen's relationship problem will likely get worse in the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". After joining a therapy in the recent episode, Cristina will accuse Owen of cheating on her after he turns down her advance.
While Cristina lets her suspicions get the best of her, Mark tries to woo April by saying she's an attractive woman. Instead of being blown away by the praise, April accuses Mark of sexual harassment.
Also in "If Only You Were Lonely", Richard considers altering their living situation when Adele's condition continues to deteriorate. An explosion at a local coffee shop results in a busy day in the ER for the doctors, while Callie takes Meredith under her wing by helping her study for her boards.
In the meantime, Lexie joins Arizona and Alex in peds as they continue to care for intern Morgan's premature son, and when Jackson snaps at a patient, Mark encourages him to find ways to relieve his stress.
The new episode of "Grey's" will air Thursday, February 23 at 9/8c on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says