'Grey's Anatomy' 8.16 Preview: Cristina Suspects Owen Cheating on Her
Cristina and Owen's relationship problem will likely get worse in the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". After joining a therapy in the recent episode, Cristina will accuse Owen of cheating on her after he turns down her advance.
While Cristina lets her suspicions get the best of her, Mark tries to woo April by saying she's an attractive woman. Instead of being blown away by the praise, April accuses Mark of sexual harassment.
Also in "If Only You Were Lonely", Richard considers altering their living situation when Adele's condition continues to deteriorate. An explosion at a local coffee shop results in a busy day in the ER for the doctors, while Callie takes Meredith under her wing by helping her study for her boards.
In the meantime, Lexie joins Arizona and Alex in peds as they continue to care for intern Morgan's premature son, and when Jackson snaps at a patient, Mark encourages him to find ways to relieve his stress.
The new episode of "Grey's" will air Thursday, February 23 at 9/8c on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed