'Grey's Anatomy' 8.16 Preview: Cristina Suspects Owen Cheating on Her
Cristina and Owen's relationship problem will likely get worse in the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". After joining a therapy in the recent episode, Cristina will accuse Owen of cheating on her after he turns down her advance.
While Cristina lets her suspicions get the best of her, Mark tries to woo April by saying she's an attractive woman. Instead of being blown away by the praise, April accuses Mark of sexual harassment.
Also in "If Only You Were Lonely", Richard considers altering their living situation when Adele's condition continues to deteriorate. An explosion at a local coffee shop results in a busy day in the ER for the doctors, while Callie takes Meredith under her wing by helping her study for her boards.
In the meantime, Lexie joins Arizona and Alex in peds as they continue to care for intern Morgan's premature son, and when Jackson snaps at a patient, Mark encourages him to find ways to relieve his stress.
The new episode of "Grey's" will air Thursday, February 23 at 9/8c on ABC.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'