Marcia Gay Harden Is Divorcing Husband After Nearly 15 Years of Marriage
Marcia Gay Harden is putting an end to her longtime marriage. The Billie McCandless of "Into the Wild" has filed for divorce from husband Thaddaeus Scheel after nearly 15 years of marriage, her representative has confirmed.
"For the sake of the couple's three children, Harden would like to request that the family's privacy be respected at this time," the rep says in a statement released via PEOPLE. "No further comments will be made on this matter, and we thank you for your understanding."
Harden, who won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in 2001 for her role in "Pollock", tied the knot with Scheel in July 1996. The couple have a 13-year-old daughter named Eulala and 7-year-old twins Hudson and Julitta.
Harden also received another Oscar nod for Best Supporting Actress for "Mystic River" in 2004. The 52-year-old additionally was nominated for an Emmy for a recurring guest role on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and won a Tony Award in 2009 for "God of Carnage".
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts