Marcia Gay Harden Is Divorcing Husband After Nearly 15 Years of Marriage
Marcia Gay Harden is putting an end to her longtime marriage. The Billie McCandless of "Into the Wild" has filed for divorce from husband Thaddaeus Scheel after nearly 15 years of marriage, her representative has confirmed.
"For the sake of the couple's three children, Harden would like to request that the family's privacy be respected at this time," the rep says in a statement released via PEOPLE. "No further comments will be made on this matter, and we thank you for your understanding."
Harden, who won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in 2001 for her role in "Pollock", tied the knot with Scheel in July 1996. The couple have a 13-year-old daughter named Eulala and 7-year-old twins Hudson and Julitta.
Harden also received another Oscar nod for Best Supporting Actress for "Mystic River" in 2004. The 52-year-old additionally was nominated for an Emmy for a recurring guest role on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and won a Tony Award in 2009 for "God of Carnage".
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'