Marcia Gay Harden Is Divorcing Husband After Nearly 15 Years of Marriage
Marcia Gay Harden is putting an end to her longtime marriage. The Billie McCandless of "Into the Wild" has filed for divorce from husband Thaddaeus Scheel after nearly 15 years of marriage, her representative has confirmed.
"For the sake of the couple's three children, Harden would like to request that the family's privacy be respected at this time," the rep says in a statement released via PEOPLE. "No further comments will be made on this matter, and we thank you for your understanding."
Harden, who won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in 2001 for her role in "Pollock", tied the knot with Scheel in July 1996. The couple have a 13-year-old daughter named Eulala and 7-year-old twins Hudson and Julitta.
Harden also received another Oscar nod for Best Supporting Actress for "Mystic River" in 2004. The 52-year-old additionally was nominated for an Emmy for a recurring guest role on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and won a Tony Award in 2009 for "God of Carnage".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'