Marcia Gay Harden Is Divorcing Husband After Nearly 15 Years of Marriage
Marcia Gay Harden is putting an end to her longtime marriage. The Billie McCandless of "Into the Wild" has filed for divorce from husband Thaddaeus Scheel after nearly 15 years of marriage, her representative has confirmed.
"For the sake of the couple's three children, Harden would like to request that the family's privacy be respected at this time," the rep says in a statement released via PEOPLE. "No further comments will be made on this matter, and we thank you for your understanding."
Harden, who won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in 2001 for her role in "Pollock", tied the knot with Scheel in July 1996. The couple have a 13-year-old daughter named Eulala and 7-year-old twins Hudson and Julitta.
Harden also received another Oscar nod for Best Supporting Actress for "Mystic River" in 2004. The 52-year-old additionally was nominated for an Emmy for a recurring guest role on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and won a Tony Award in 2009 for "God of Carnage".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'