Marcia Gay Harden Is Divorcing Husband After Nearly 15 Years of Marriage
Marcia Gay Harden is putting an end to her longtime marriage. The Billie McCandless of "Into the Wild" has filed for divorce from husband Thaddaeus Scheel after nearly 15 years of marriage, her representative has confirmed.
"For the sake of the couple's three children, Harden would like to request that the family's privacy be respected at this time," the rep says in a statement released via PEOPLE. "No further comments will be made on this matter, and we thank you for your understanding."
Harden, who won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in 2001 for her role in "Pollock", tied the knot with Scheel in July 1996. The couple have a 13-year-old daughter named Eulala and 7-year-old twins Hudson and Julitta.
Harden also received another Oscar nod for Best Supporting Actress for "Mystic River" in 2004. The 52-year-old additionally was nominated for an Emmy for a recurring guest role on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", and won a Tony Award in 2009 for "God of Carnage".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says