Whitney Houston's Family Invited Bobby Brown to Funeral to Keep the Peace
Whitney Houston's ex-husband is not banned from attending her funeral this coming Saturday, February 18 after all. According to TMZ, family of the "Greatest Love of All" singer has formally invited Bobby Brown to attend the service, which will be held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey.
Sources claimed that Houston family made the decision at the last minute because they felt "it would keep the peace at the funeral." They did note that "some family members were against it." Brown himself is said to be determined to be there, and plan to leave New Jersey on private jet to make it to his Connecticut concert, which is scheduled to take place just hours after the funeral.
Just days earlier, it was reported that Brown was not wanted at the funeral. Inside sources said that the "My Prerogative" singer has been warned not to make any attempt to attend the service although he wants to be there to support daughter Bobbi Kristina. Words were, he was left "extremely disappointed" by it.
Houston passed away in her suite at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills on Saturday, February 11. A private funeral is set for Saturday with Stevie Wonder and Alicia Keys reportedly among those invited to sing. Rumor has it, a private viewing of the late singer's body will take place at the Whigham Funeral Home on Friday afternoon.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!