Jason Bateman and Wife Welcome a Baby Girl
Jason Bateman is officially the only man in his family. The "Horrible Bosses" actor's wife, Amanda Anka, gave birth to another baby girl on Friday, February 10 in Los Angeles, his representative confirmed to several websites.
The couple named the newborn Maple Sylvie. She joins big sister, Francesca Nora, who was born in 2006. Jason and Amanda, daughter of singer Paul Anka, started dating in 1998 and have been married since 2001. Paul was the one who announced Amanda's pregnancy back in August last year, telling ET Canada, "I'm going to be a grandfather again!"
Just three weeks ago, heavily-pregnant Amanda joined her husband and good friend Jennifer Aniston as well as Jennifer's boyfriend Justin Theroux on a dinner at West Hollywood eatery Fig & Olive.
More Jason Bateman News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?