Jason Bateman and Wife Welcome a Baby Girl
Jason Bateman is officially the only man in his family. The "Horrible Bosses" actor's wife, Amanda Anka, gave birth to another baby girl on Friday, February 10 in Los Angeles, his representative confirmed to several websites.
The couple named the newborn Maple Sylvie. She joins big sister, Francesca Nora, who was born in 2006. Jason and Amanda, daughter of singer Paul Anka, started dating in 1998 and have been married since 2001. Paul was the one who announced Amanda's pregnancy back in August last year, telling ET Canada, "I'm going to be a grandfather again!"
Just three weeks ago, heavily-pregnant Amanda joined her husband and good friend Jennifer Aniston as well as Jennifer's boyfriend Justin Theroux on a dinner at West Hollywood eatery Fig & Olive.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly