Jason Bateman and Wife Welcome a Baby Girl
Jason Bateman is officially the only man in his family. The "Horrible Bosses" actor's wife, Amanda Anka, gave birth to another baby girl on Friday, February 10 in Los Angeles, his representative confirmed to several websites.
The couple named the newborn Maple Sylvie. She joins big sister, Francesca Nora, who was born in 2006. Jason and Amanda, daughter of singer Paul Anka, started dating in 1998 and have been married since 2001. Paul was the one who announced Amanda's pregnancy back in August last year, telling ET Canada, "I'm going to be a grandfather again!"
Just three weeks ago, heavily-pregnant Amanda joined her husband and good friend Jennifer Aniston as well as Jennifer's boyfriend Justin Theroux on a dinner at West Hollywood eatery Fig & Olive.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera