Jason Bateman and Wife Welcome a Baby Girl
Jason Bateman is officially the only man in his family. The "Horrible Bosses" actor's wife, Amanda Anka, gave birth to another baby girl on Friday, February 10 in Los Angeles, his representative confirmed to several websites.
The couple named the newborn Maple Sylvie. She joins big sister, Francesca Nora, who was born in 2006. Jason and Amanda, daughter of singer Paul Anka, started dating in 1998 and have been married since 2001. Paul was the one who announced Amanda's pregnancy back in August last year, telling ET Canada, "I'm going to be a grandfather again!"
Just three weeks ago, heavily-pregnant Amanda joined her husband and good friend Jennifer Aniston as well as Jennifer's boyfriend Justin Theroux on a dinner at West Hollywood eatery Fig & Olive.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels