Jason Bateman and Wife Welcome a Baby Girl
Jason Bateman is officially the only man in his family. The "Horrible Bosses" actor's wife, Amanda Anka, gave birth to another baby girl on Friday, February 10 in Los Angeles, his representative confirmed to several websites.
The couple named the newborn Maple Sylvie. She joins big sister, Francesca Nora, who was born in 2006. Jason and Amanda, daughter of singer Paul Anka, started dating in 1998 and have been married since 2001. Paul was the one who announced Amanda's pregnancy back in August last year, telling ET Canada, "I'm going to be a grandfather again!"
Just three weeks ago, heavily-pregnant Amanda joined her husband and good friend Jennifer Aniston as well as Jennifer's boyfriend Justin Theroux on a dinner at West Hollywood eatery Fig & Olive.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs