Jennifer Lopez's 'Q'Viva' to Debut on FOX in March
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's joint show has found a home. "Q'Viva! The Chosen", a Latin American talent show produced by the ex-spouses, will debut the English-language version on FOX on Saturday, March 3 and air two hour episodes for five weeks until the grand finale on April 7.
"I am thrilled about our new association with FOX and to have their support in introducing Q'Viva! to a global audience," Anthony said. Lopez added, "Q'Viva is a passion project on so many levels. It's really our dream to see it come together. This is about creating a live visual experience about Latin culture, rhythm and dance. I believe that people will be so enlightened, so enriched by this experience."
"Q'Viva!" was recently premiered on Univision. Lopez and fellow judges, Anthony and concert director Jamie King, often speak English on the show but in the English version, there will be subtitles when they speak in Spanish or Portuguese. The judges travel over 20 countries to seek the best in Latin music and dance.
Executive producer Simon Fuller said, "Searching out exceptional talent from every country in the region took months of planning and preparation. Every time I have traveled in the region, I have been blown away by its beauty and the potential of the people. Q'Viva will reveal to the world just how much exquisite and pure talent exists in every corner of every country."
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'