Jennifer Lopez's 'Q'Viva' to Debut on FOX in March
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's joint show has found a home. "Q'Viva! The Chosen", a Latin American talent show produced by the ex-spouses, will debut the English-language version on FOX on Saturday, March 3 and air two hour episodes for five weeks until the grand finale on April 7.
"I am thrilled about our new association with FOX and to have their support in introducing Q'Viva! to a global audience," Anthony said. Lopez added, "Q'Viva is a passion project on so many levels. It's really our dream to see it come together. This is about creating a live visual experience about Latin culture, rhythm and dance. I believe that people will be so enlightened, so enriched by this experience."
"Q'Viva!" was recently premiered on Univision. Lopez and fellow judges, Anthony and concert director Jamie King, often speak English on the show but in the English version, there will be subtitles when they speak in Spanish or Portuguese. The judges travel over 20 countries to seek the best in Latin music and dance.
Executive producer Simon Fuller said, "Searching out exceptional talent from every country in the region took months of planning and preparation. Every time I have traveled in the region, I have been blown away by its beauty and the potential of the people. Q'Viva will reveal to the world just how much exquisite and pure talent exists in every corner of every country."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split