Jennifer Lopez's 'Q'Viva' to Debut on FOX in March
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's joint show has found a home. "Q'Viva! The Chosen", a Latin American talent show produced by the ex-spouses, will debut the English-language version on FOX on Saturday, March 3 and air two hour episodes for five weeks until the grand finale on April 7.
"I am thrilled about our new association with FOX and to have their support in introducing Q'Viva! to a global audience," Anthony said. Lopez added, "Q'Viva is a passion project on so many levels. It's really our dream to see it come together. This is about creating a live visual experience about Latin culture, rhythm and dance. I believe that people will be so enlightened, so enriched by this experience."
"Q'Viva!" was recently premiered on Univision. Lopez and fellow judges, Anthony and concert director Jamie King, often speak English on the show but in the English version, there will be subtitles when they speak in Spanish or Portuguese. The judges travel over 20 countries to seek the best in Latin music and dance.
Executive producer Simon Fuller said, "Searching out exceptional talent from every country in the region took months of planning and preparation. Every time I have traveled in the region, I have been blown away by its beauty and the potential of the people. Q'Viva will reveal to the world just how much exquisite and pure talent exists in every corner of every country."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation