Zac Efron and Lily Collins Add Fuel to Dating Rumors With Valentine's Day Dinner
The rumors suggesting Zac Efron is dating Lily Collins might turn out to be true after all. The Logan Thibault of "The Lucky One" has been photographed leaving the Soho House in West Hollywood together with the "Mirror Mirror" actress on Valentine's Day last Tuesday, February 14.
Efron was at the time dressed in a blue button-down and a pair of black pants, while Collins rocked a white jacket, black trousers and high heeled boots. Making their way into an awaiting car, the 24-year-old actor trailed behind the 22-year-old beauty. Words are, the rumored couple shared a romantic dinner at the club.
It was not the first time Efron and Collins were spotted together though. A little more than a week earlier, the twosome were spotted attending a friend's birthday party together at STK restaurant in West Hollywood. A source told PEOPLE, "They even walked in holding hands. They had a drink at the bar together and then joined the birthday crew on the patio."
Efron has previously dated his "High School Musical" co-star Vanessa Hudgens. The two broke up in December 2010. While he hasn't had a serious public romance since then, Hudgens dates Austin Butler. As for Collins, the "Abduction" actress was previously linked romantically to her on-screen love interest, Taylor Lautner.
More Zac Efron News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2