Cee-Lo Green Announces Titles for New Solo and Goodie Mob Albums
Unlike Nicole Scherzinger, Cee-Lo Green apparently has no problem of juggling his works as a judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" and as a recording artist. The Gnarls Barkley member is recording not just one but two studio albums this year.
Cee-Lo informs his Twitter followers about his new projects by revealing titles for both of them. "CEELO GREEN IS...'EVERYBODY'S BROTHER' new album coming soon," he tweets. "GOODIE MOB 'AGE AGAINST THE MACHINE' new album coming soon."
"Everybody's Brother" is to follow up his third solo effort "The Lady Killer", which has been released since November 2012. "Age Against the Machine", meanwhile, will be his first effort with Goodie Mob since their 2004 LP "One Monkey Don't Stop No Show".
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary