Cee-Lo Green Announces Titles for New Solo and Goodie Mob Albums
Unlike Nicole Scherzinger, Cee-Lo Green apparently has no problem of juggling his works as a judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" and as a recording artist. The Gnarls Barkley member is recording not just one but two studio albums this year.
Cee-Lo informs his Twitter followers about his new projects by revealing titles for both of them. "CEELO GREEN IS...'EVERYBODY'S BROTHER' new album coming soon," he tweets. "GOODIE MOB 'AGE AGAINST THE MACHINE' new album coming soon."
"Everybody's Brother" is to follow up his third solo effort "The Lady Killer", which has been released since November 2012. "Age Against the Machine", meanwhile, will be his first effort with Goodie Mob since their 2004 LP "One Monkey Don't Stop No Show".
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama