Cee-Lo Green Announces Titles for New Solo and Goodie Mob Albums
Unlike Nicole Scherzinger, Cee-Lo Green apparently has no problem of juggling his works as a judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" and as a recording artist. The Gnarls Barkley member is recording not just one but two studio albums this year.
Cee-Lo informs his Twitter followers about his new projects by revealing titles for both of them. "CEELO GREEN IS...'EVERYBODY'S BROTHER' new album coming soon," he tweets. "GOODIE MOB 'AGE AGAINST THE MACHINE' new album coming soon."
"Everybody's Brother" is to follow up his third solo effort "The Lady Killer", which has been released since November 2012. "Age Against the Machine", meanwhile, will be his first effort with Goodie Mob since their 2004 LP "One Monkey Don't Stop No Show".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo