Cee-Lo Green Announces Titles for New Solo and Goodie Mob Albums
Unlike Nicole Scherzinger, Cee-Lo Green apparently has no problem of juggling his works as a judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" and as a recording artist. The Gnarls Barkley member is recording not just one but two studio albums this year.
Cee-Lo informs his Twitter followers about his new projects by revealing titles for both of them. "CEELO GREEN IS...'EVERYBODY'S BROTHER' new album coming soon," he tweets. "GOODIE MOB 'AGE AGAINST THE MACHINE' new album coming soon."
"Everybody's Brother" is to follow up his third solo effort "The Lady Killer", which has been released since November 2012. "Age Against the Machine", meanwhile, will be his first effort with Goodie Mob since their 2004 LP "One Monkey Don't Stop No Show".
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell