Cee-Lo Green Announces Titles for New Solo and Goodie Mob Albums
Unlike Nicole Scherzinger, Cee-Lo Green apparently has no problem of juggling his works as a judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" and as a recording artist. The Gnarls Barkley member is recording not just one but two studio albums this year.
Cee-Lo informs his Twitter followers about his new projects by revealing titles for both of them. "CEELO GREEN IS...'EVERYBODY'S BROTHER' new album coming soon," he tweets. "GOODIE MOB 'AGE AGAINST THE MACHINE' new album coming soon."
"Everybody's Brother" is to follow up his third solo effort "The Lady Killer", which has been released since November 2012. "Age Against the Machine", meanwhile, will be his first effort with Goodie Mob since their 2004 LP "One Monkey Don't Stop No Show".
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!