Nicki Minaj Aiming for Jay-Z's Seat on the Throne
Already busting the charts and bagging multiple kudos, Nicki Minaj reveals what she sets her eyes on next. In an interview with Allure for its upcoming April issue, the female rapper says she wants to build a business empire that rivals her senior Jay-Z.
"I had a little conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria's Secret fashion show," Minaj remembers about running into the rap mogul. "He said, 'Congratulations on all your success.' And I was like, 'Yeah, I'm coming for you. I'm coming for your spot, Mr. Mogul'."
Minaj is preparing to release her upcoming album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", which is due in the United States on April 3. As for Jigga, he's working on something "crazy" with N.E.R.D's star Pharrell Williams.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake