Nicki Minaj Aiming for Jay-Z's Seat on the Throne
Already busting the charts and bagging multiple kudos, Nicki Minaj reveals what she sets her eyes on next. In an interview with Allure for its upcoming April issue, the female rapper says she wants to build a business empire that rivals her senior Jay-Z.
"I had a little conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria's Secret fashion show," Minaj remembers about running into the rap mogul. "He said, 'Congratulations on all your success.' And I was like, 'Yeah, I'm coming for you. I'm coming for your spot, Mr. Mogul'."
Minaj is preparing to release her upcoming album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", which is due in the United States on April 3. As for Jigga, he's working on something "crazy" with N.E.R.D's star Pharrell Williams.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest