Nicki Minaj Aiming for Jay-Z's Seat on the Throne
Already busting the charts and bagging multiple kudos, Nicki Minaj reveals what she sets her eyes on next. In an interview with Allure for its upcoming April issue, the female rapper says she wants to build a business empire that rivals her senior Jay-Z.
"I had a little conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria's Secret fashion show," Minaj remembers about running into the rap mogul. "He said, 'Congratulations on all your success.' And I was like, 'Yeah, I'm coming for you. I'm coming for your spot, Mr. Mogul'."
Minaj is preparing to release her upcoming album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", which is due in the United States on April 3. As for Jigga, he's working on something "crazy" with N.E.R.D's star Pharrell Williams.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle