Nicki Minaj Aiming for Jay-Z's Seat on the Throne
Already busting the charts and bagging multiple kudos, Nicki Minaj reveals what she sets her eyes on next. In an interview with Allure for its upcoming April issue, the female rapper says she wants to build a business empire that rivals her senior Jay-Z.
"I had a little conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria's Secret fashion show," Minaj remembers about running into the rap mogul. "He said, 'Congratulations on all your success.' And I was like, 'Yeah, I'm coming for you. I'm coming for your spot, Mr. Mogul'."
Minaj is preparing to release her upcoming album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", which is due in the United States on April 3. As for Jigga, he's working on something "crazy" with N.E.R.D's star Pharrell Williams.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?