Beyonce Preparing Two Albums, Confirms Ryan Tedder
Beyonce Knowles is not slowing down although she has just given birth to her first daughter Ivy Blue Carter. According to singer/songwriter Ryan Tedder, the new mom is planning two studio albums for her next project.
"The conversations about her next album literally just started and there [are] two projects happening," he tells The BoomBox. "All I can say is you kind of feed her the best that you have and she's this phenomenal filter and she takes it all in."
Tedder says Queen Bey won't follow music trend of this year, but will set a new one. "She's not interested in 2012, [she's interested in] what's [going to sound good for] 2013," he gushes. "Without question she steers the ship. [With] Beyonce, you just let her go, she's ridiculous, she's the best."
Talking about what he has in stores for the wife of Jay-Z, the OneRepublic frontman spills that he's submitting songs about parenthood to the former Destiny's Child member. "I would say that that goes without saying," he confirms.
Prior to her fourth album "4", Beyonce enjoyed a huge success of her double-disc effort "I Am...Sasha Fierce" where she introduced her alter ego, Sasha Fierce. Through the 2008 LP, she earned five Grammy Awards including Best Contemporary R&B Album.
There is no word whether or not she will release her new music in a double-disc album like "Sasha Fierce" or drop it in separate CDs.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris