Seal Spotted Without Wedding Ring for First Time Since Split From Heidi Klum
Seal seems to have finally accepted his separation from Heidi Klum. The 48-year-old singer was photographed without his wedding ring when arriving in Australia on Wednesday, February 15 morning. He drew attention to his bare hand with bright yellow nail polish on his fingers.
Just weeks earlier, the "Let's Stay Together" singer told Ellen DeGeneres during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that he was not ready to remove the gold band. "Right now it feels really comfortable on my hand, so I have no intentions of taking it off anytime soon," he said at the time.
In the interview, the four-time Grammy winner also explained that he kept wearing the ring as "a token of how I feel" about Klum. "We have eight years," he elaborated his statement. "Eight wonderful years together. Just because we have decided to separate doesn't necessarily mean you take off your ring and you're no longer connected to that person."
Seal and Klum announced their separation in the wee hours of January 23. In a joint statement about the split, they said, "After much soul searching, we have decided to separate. We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower