Possible Kim Kardashian-Reggie Bush Reunion Gets Khloe's Approval
Words have run rampant the past few days that Kim Kardashian had gone out on a lunch date with her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush. While neither Kim nor Reggie has addressed the speculation of a possible reconciliation, her younger sister Khloe Kardashian seemingly gives thumbs up to the idea.
Khloe was asked about the swirling rumors when calling in to Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show on Wednesday, February 15. In her response, the 27-year-old declared, "I love the Bush and the Tush. Seriously, the Bush and the Tush, that was, like, iconic for me, I loved them. You can't do much better than that."
Of the reported brunch itself, the "Khloe & Lamar" star said, "I don't really know what happened, I think they both were just at the same place at the same time." She added, "I don't think they were on a date together....[just] sitting back-to-back...I heard there was paparazzi," before asking, "How does the paparazzi get into the Polo Lounge?"
Ryan then explained to her that there's no photographic evidence that Kim and Reggie did have brunch together at the Beverly Hills Hotel's Polo Lounge. The "American Idol" host's explanation prompted Khloe to sarcastically reply, "Oh, reports. From onlookers."
Reports that Kim might have reconnected with Reggie surfaced earlier this week. TMZ reported that the former couple were spotted "smiling and laughing during the lunch date" at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Us Weekly added that the date took place two days before Valentine's Day, adding that the two "are trying to be private about it."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?