Lil Wayne Surprises Girlfriend With Massive Ring on Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day apparently brought out the romantic side of Lil Wayne. On Tuesday, February 14 night, the "Lollipop" hitmaker took girlfriend Dhea on a romantic dinner at Barton G restaurant in Miami, and surprised her with a ring that features a giant yellow rock, TMZ reported.
Accordingly, the 29-year-old rapper secretly handed the ring to the restaurant's servers during meal. He asked them to put it inside their signature Sabrina Sundae, which costs $43 and comes with 12 scoops of ice cream. After the dessert was delivered, the MC allegedly jumped up and shouted, "She said yes!!", leading others to believe he has just proposed.
Later the same night, Weezy took to Twitter to post a cryptic message that read, "She said yes!" When words started to spread he might have gotten engaged, the "Mirror" rapper came out with a clarification. "Ohhhhhhh now I see why! I meant 'she said yes' to being my valentine!!!" he tweeted. "Hahahahahahaha! Y'all krazy!"
More Lil Wayne News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?