Lil Wayne Surprises Girlfriend With Massive Ring on Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day apparently brought out the romantic side of Lil Wayne. On Tuesday, February 14 night, the "Lollipop" hitmaker took girlfriend Dhea on a romantic dinner at Barton G restaurant in Miami, and surprised her with a ring that features a giant yellow rock, TMZ reported.
Accordingly, the 29-year-old rapper secretly handed the ring to the restaurant's servers during meal. He asked them to put it inside their signature Sabrina Sundae, which costs $43 and comes with 12 scoops of ice cream. After the dessert was delivered, the MC allegedly jumped up and shouted, "She said yes!!", leading others to believe he has just proposed.
Later the same night, Weezy took to Twitter to post a cryptic message that read, "She said yes!" When words started to spread he might have gotten engaged, the "Mirror" rapper came out with a clarification. "Ohhhhhhh now I see why! I meant 'she said yes' to being my valentine!!!" he tweeted. "Hahahahahahaha! Y'all krazy!"
More Lil Wayne News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism