Lil Wayne Surprises Girlfriend With Massive Ring on Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day apparently brought out the romantic side of Lil Wayne. On Tuesday, February 14 night, the "Lollipop" hitmaker took girlfriend Dhea on a romantic dinner at Barton G restaurant in Miami, and surprised her with a ring that features a giant yellow rock, TMZ reported.
Accordingly, the 29-year-old rapper secretly handed the ring to the restaurant's servers during meal. He asked them to put it inside their signature Sabrina Sundae, which costs $43 and comes with 12 scoops of ice cream. After the dessert was delivered, the MC allegedly jumped up and shouted, "She said yes!!", leading others to believe he has just proposed.
Later the same night, Weezy took to Twitter to post a cryptic message that read, "She said yes!" When words started to spread he might have gotten engaged, the "Mirror" rapper came out with a clarification. "Ohhhhhhh now I see why! I meant 'she said yes' to being my valentine!!!" he tweeted. "Hahahahahahaha! Y'all krazy!"
More Lil Wayne News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri