Lil Wayne Surprises Girlfriend With Massive Ring on Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day apparently brought out the romantic side of Lil Wayne. On Tuesday, February 14 night, the "Lollipop" hitmaker took girlfriend Dhea on a romantic dinner at Barton G restaurant in Miami, and surprised her with a ring that features a giant yellow rock, TMZ reported.
Accordingly, the 29-year-old rapper secretly handed the ring to the restaurant's servers during meal. He asked them to put it inside their signature Sabrina Sundae, which costs $43 and comes with 12 scoops of ice cream. After the dessert was delivered, the MC allegedly jumped up and shouted, "She said yes!!", leading others to believe he has just proposed.
Later the same night, Weezy took to Twitter to post a cryptic message that read, "She said yes!" When words started to spread he might have gotten engaged, the "Mirror" rapper came out with a clarification. "Ohhhhhhh now I see why! I meant 'she said yes' to being my valentine!!!" he tweeted. "Hahahahahahaha! Y'all krazy!"
More Lil Wayne News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers