Lil Wayne Surprises Girlfriend With Massive Ring on Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day apparently brought out the romantic side of Lil Wayne. On Tuesday, February 14 night, the "Lollipop" hitmaker took girlfriend Dhea on a romantic dinner at Barton G restaurant in Miami, and surprised her with a ring that features a giant yellow rock, TMZ reported.
Accordingly, the 29-year-old rapper secretly handed the ring to the restaurant's servers during meal. He asked them to put it inside their signature Sabrina Sundae, which costs $43 and comes with 12 scoops of ice cream. After the dessert was delivered, the MC allegedly jumped up and shouted, "She said yes!!", leading others to believe he has just proposed.
Later the same night, Weezy took to Twitter to post a cryptic message that read, "She said yes!" When words started to spread he might have gotten engaged, the "Mirror" rapper came out with a clarification. "Ohhhhhhh now I see why! I meant 'she said yes' to being my valentine!!!" he tweeted. "Hahahahahahaha! Y'all krazy!"
More Lil Wayne News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods