Bobby Brown: Bobbi Kristina Is Doing Much Better
Bobby Brown has spoken about the death of his ex-wife, Whitney Houston, saying their daughter is still coping with the tragedy but improving. Bobbi Kristina was treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for emotional breakdown following the news that her mother died in a hotel bathtub on Saturday, February 11.
"My daughter Bobbi Kristina is doing much better," Brown said in a statement Tuesday. "We continue to provide love and support to Bobbi Kristina. She is dealing with the tragedy of her mother death and would prefer to do it outside of the public eye. I ask again that our privacy be respected."
Kristina has been discharged from the hospital and is back to her family and friends. While the other family members have arrived in Newark, New Jersey for the private funeral of the singer this Saturday, Brown camp said Kristina is still in California with her father and half-siblings. Brown has five other children from different relationships.
Brown himself reportedly is shunned by Houston's family from attending the invitation-only funeral. However, his representative said, "Any report or statement that does not originate from my office about Bobby Brown or his representatives, is not authorized by Bobby Brown. We are not focused on reports, stories or false reports for that matter."
More Bobby Brown News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'