Bobby Brown: Bobbi Kristina Is Doing Much Better
Bobby Brown has spoken about the death of his ex-wife, Whitney Houston, saying their daughter is still coping with the tragedy but improving. Bobbi Kristina was treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for emotional breakdown following the news that her mother died in a hotel bathtub on Saturday, February 11.
"My daughter Bobbi Kristina is doing much better," Brown said in a statement Tuesday. "We continue to provide love and support to Bobbi Kristina. She is dealing with the tragedy of her mother death and would prefer to do it outside of the public eye. I ask again that our privacy be respected."
Kristina has been discharged from the hospital and is back to her family and friends. While the other family members have arrived in Newark, New Jersey for the private funeral of the singer this Saturday, Brown camp said Kristina is still in California with her father and half-siblings. Brown has five other children from different relationships.
Brown himself reportedly is shunned by Houston's family from attending the invitation-only funeral. However, his representative said, "Any report or statement that does not originate from my office about Bobby Brown or his representatives, is not authorized by Bobby Brown. We are not focused on reports, stories or false reports for that matter."
More Bobby Brown News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West