Bobby Brown: Bobbi Kristina Is Doing Much Better
Bobby Brown has spoken about the death of his ex-wife, Whitney Houston, saying their daughter is still coping with the tragedy but improving. Bobbi Kristina was treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for emotional breakdown following the news that her mother died in a hotel bathtub on Saturday, February 11.
"My daughter Bobbi Kristina is doing much better," Brown said in a statement Tuesday. "We continue to provide love and support to Bobbi Kristina. She is dealing with the tragedy of her mother death and would prefer to do it outside of the public eye. I ask again that our privacy be respected."
Kristina has been discharged from the hospital and is back to her family and friends. While the other family members have arrived in Newark, New Jersey for the private funeral of the singer this Saturday, Brown camp said Kristina is still in California with her father and half-siblings. Brown has five other children from different relationships.
Brown himself reportedly is shunned by Houston's family from attending the invitation-only funeral. However, his representative said, "Any report or statement that does not originate from my office about Bobby Brown or his representatives, is not authorized by Bobby Brown. We are not focused on reports, stories or false reports for that matter."
More Bobby Brown News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington