'Smash' 1.03 Preview: Julia Meets Old Flame, Karen Joins the Ensemble
Since the female lead in Marilyn musical has been cast, the next episode of "Smash" will move on to address the search for the lead actor. Everyone's favorite to play Joe DiMaggio opposite Ivy is Michael Swift, who happens to be Julia's old flame.
Michael seemingly still has feelings for Julia as he is seen praising her when they meet to talk about the play. Things may get more complicated as people later discover that he is holding a secret.
Though Karen is not chosen to play Marilyn Monroe, it looks like she will join the ensemble. While Karen is excited to be part of the show, Ivy is upset to see Karen dancing with Derek during the rehearsal.
Also in the third episode of the new musical drama series, Tom is speculating that Derek is taking advantage of Ivy by sleeping with her, but Julia thinks the opposite. Meanwhile, Eileen begins rounding up investors, but ex-husband Jerry may already have poisoned the well.
Titled "Enter Mr. Dimaggio", the new episode will air Monday, February 20 at 10/9c on NBC. Will Chase guest stars as Michael, while Michael Cristofer will portray Jerry.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie