Tiffany Thornton Expecting First Child With Christopher Carney
Tiffany Thornton has a bun in the oven. The "So Random!" star and her husband Christopher Carney are expecting their first child together. She tweets the happy news on Monday, February 13, "@ChrisGCarney and I are SO EXCITED to announce that we are going to be parents!! that's right...I'm pregnant! We couldn't be happier! :)."
Not long after revealing her pregnancy, Thornton posts another message to thank her followers for their congratulatory tweets. "Aww I wish I could reply each and every fan who is @replying me right now. Y'all are the best!! Thank u so much for your tweets :) :)," so she writes.
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star also tells her fans that her work won't be affected by her pregnancy. She posts, "Don't worry, it doesn't interfere with filming at all b/c we wrapped this season in September last yr + I didn't get married until November."
Back in December 2009, Thornton was engaged to her then-boyfriend of one year Carney. In November 2011, she married the court officer in Hot Springs National Park, Arizona. At her nuptials, Demi Lovato became one of the bridesmaids, while Wilmer Valderrama served as a groomsman.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'