Tiffany Thornton Expecting First Child With Christopher Carney
Tiffany Thornton has a bun in the oven. The "So Random!" star and her husband Christopher Carney are expecting their first child together. She tweets the happy news on Monday, February 13, "@ChrisGCarney and I are SO EXCITED to announce that we are going to be parents!! that's right...I'm pregnant! We couldn't be happier! :)."
Not long after revealing her pregnancy, Thornton posts another message to thank her followers for their congratulatory tweets. "Aww I wish I could reply each and every fan who is @replying me right now. Y'all are the best!! Thank u so much for your tweets :) :)," so she writes.
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star also tells her fans that her work won't be affected by her pregnancy. She posts, "Don't worry, it doesn't interfere with filming at all b/c we wrapped this season in September last yr + I didn't get married until November."
Back in December 2009, Thornton was engaged to her then-boyfriend of one year Carney. In November 2011, she married the court officer in Hot Springs National Park, Arizona. At her nuptials, Demi Lovato became one of the bridesmaids, while Wilmer Valderrama served as a groomsman.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars