Tiffany Thornton Expecting First Child With Christopher Carney
Tiffany Thornton has a bun in the oven. The "So Random!" star and her husband Christopher Carney are expecting their first child together. She tweets the happy news on Monday, February 13, "@ChrisGCarney and I are SO EXCITED to announce that we are going to be parents!! that's right...I'm pregnant! We couldn't be happier! :)."
Not long after revealing her pregnancy, Thornton posts another message to thank her followers for their congratulatory tweets. "Aww I wish I could reply each and every fan who is @replying me right now. Y'all are the best!! Thank u so much for your tweets :) :)," so she writes.
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star also tells her fans that her work won't be affected by her pregnancy. She posts, "Don't worry, it doesn't interfere with filming at all b/c we wrapped this season in September last yr + I didn't get married until November."
Back in December 2009, Thornton was engaged to her then-boyfriend of one year Carney. In November 2011, she married the court officer in Hot Springs National Park, Arizona. At her nuptials, Demi Lovato became one of the bridesmaids, while Wilmer Valderrama served as a groomsman.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit