Tiffany Thornton Expecting First Child With Christopher Carney
Tiffany Thornton has a bun in the oven. The "So Random!" star and her husband Christopher Carney are expecting their first child together. She tweets the happy news on Monday, February 13, "@ChrisGCarney and I are SO EXCITED to announce that we are going to be parents!! that's right...I'm pregnant! We couldn't be happier! :)."
Not long after revealing her pregnancy, Thornton posts another message to thank her followers for their congratulatory tweets. "Aww I wish I could reply each and every fan who is @replying me right now. Y'all are the best!! Thank u so much for your tweets :) :)," so she writes.
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star also tells her fans that her work won't be affected by her pregnancy. She posts, "Don't worry, it doesn't interfere with filming at all b/c we wrapped this season in September last yr + I didn't get married until November."
Back in December 2009, Thornton was engaged to her then-boyfriend of one year Carney. In November 2011, she married the court officer in Hot Springs National Park, Arizona. At her nuptials, Demi Lovato became one of the bridesmaids, while Wilmer Valderrama served as a groomsman.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics