Justin Bieber Sets His Goal on Grammys With New Album 'Believe'
Justin Bieber plans to seek revenge for his lost at this year's Grammys by dominating the awards show when it returns next year. He let his fans know about his big goal soon after the star-studded event came to an end on Sunday night, February 12.
"Congrats to all the winners tonight. glad to see friends of mine doing there thing. Next year we are coming with #BELIEVE," the teen singer wrote. "And one more thing... I was born to be somebody..aint nothing that's ever gonna stop me! #BELIEVE."
At the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, Bieber vied for Best Song Written for Visual Media through his single "Born to Be Somebody", but he lost it to "Tangled" soundtrack, "I See the Light". The theme song is performed by its lead actors, Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7