Justin Bieber Sets His Goal on Grammys With New Album 'Believe'
Justin Bieber plans to seek revenge for his lost at this year's Grammys by dominating the awards show when it returns next year. He let his fans know about his big goal soon after the star-studded event came to an end on Sunday night, February 12.
"Congrats to all the winners tonight. glad to see friends of mine doing there thing. Next year we are coming with #BELIEVE," the teen singer wrote. "And one more thing... I was born to be somebody..aint nothing that's ever gonna stop me! #BELIEVE."
At the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, Bieber vied for Best Song Written for Visual Media through his single "Born to Be Somebody", but he lost it to "Tangled" soundtrack, "I See the Light". The theme song is performed by its lead actors, Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group