Justin Bieber Sets His Goal on Grammys With New Album 'Believe'
Justin Bieber plans to seek revenge for his lost at this year's Grammys by dominating the awards show when it returns next year. He let his fans know about his big goal soon after the star-studded event came to an end on Sunday night, February 12.
"Congrats to all the winners tonight. glad to see friends of mine doing there thing. Next year we are coming with #BELIEVE," the teen singer wrote. "And one more thing... I was born to be somebody..aint nothing that's ever gonna stop me! #BELIEVE."
At the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, Bieber vied for Best Song Written for Visual Media through his single "Born to Be Somebody", but he lost it to "Tangled" soundtrack, "I See the Light". The theme song is performed by its lead actors, Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered