'Gossip Girl' 5.16 Preview: Is Dan Winning Over Chuck?
Serena and Blair's friendship will be once again put to the test in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". After witnessing Blair and Dan kiss, Serena wonders if her friend falls for Dan. Blair, however, will try to prove that Serena's suspicions are wrong in order to save their friendship.
Serena is not the only one who is upset with Blair and Dan's smooch. Chuck asks Blair if her feelings for him have changed, but she is seemingly unsure about her own heart. Dan, meanwhile, boasts in front of Chuck that they are not in a competition, but he is already winning over him.
Also in "Cross Rhodes", Dan feels honored when he learns that Upright Citizen's Brigade is performing excerpts from his book, "Inside", and Ivy ends up on a collision course with the van der Woodsens on her way out of town. The said episode will air Monday, February 20 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star