'Gossip Girl' 5.16 Preview: Is Dan Winning Over Chuck?
Serena and Blair's friendship will be once again put to the test in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". After witnessing Blair and Dan kiss, Serena wonders if her friend falls for Dan. Blair, however, will try to prove that Serena's suspicions are wrong in order to save their friendship.
Serena is not the only one who is upset with Blair and Dan's smooch. Chuck asks Blair if her feelings for him have changed, but she is seemingly unsure about her own heart. Dan, meanwhile, boasts in front of Chuck that they are not in a competition, but he is already winning over him.
Also in "Cross Rhodes", Dan feels honored when he learns that Upright Citizen's Brigade is performing excerpts from his book, "Inside", and Ivy ends up on a collision course with the van der Woodsens on her way out of town. The said episode will air Monday, February 20 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia