'Gossip Girl' 5.16 Preview: Is Dan Winning Over Chuck?
Serena and Blair's friendship will be once again put to the test in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". After witnessing Blair and Dan kiss, Serena wonders if her friend falls for Dan. Blair, however, will try to prove that Serena's suspicions are wrong in order to save their friendship.
Serena is not the only one who is upset with Blair and Dan's smooch. Chuck asks Blair if her feelings for him have changed, but she is seemingly unsure about her own heart. Dan, meanwhile, boasts in front of Chuck that they are not in a competition, but he is already winning over him.
Also in "Cross Rhodes", Dan feels honored when he learns that Upright Citizen's Brigade is performing excerpts from his book, "Inside", and Ivy ends up on a collision course with the van der Woodsens on her way out of town. The said episode will air Monday, February 20 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head