'Gossip Girl' 5.16 Preview: Is Dan Winning Over Chuck?
Serena and Blair's friendship will be once again put to the test in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". After witnessing Blair and Dan kiss, Serena wonders if her friend falls for Dan. Blair, however, will try to prove that Serena's suspicions are wrong in order to save their friendship.
Serena is not the only one who is upset with Blair and Dan's smooch. Chuck asks Blair if her feelings for him have changed, but she is seemingly unsure about her own heart. Dan, meanwhile, boasts in front of Chuck that they are not in a competition, but he is already winning over him.
Also in "Cross Rhodes", Dan feels honored when he learns that Upright Citizen's Brigade is performing excerpts from his book, "Inside", and Ivy ends up on a collision course with the van der Woodsens on her way out of town. The said episode will air Monday, February 20 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers