'Gossip Girl' 5.16 Preview: Is Dan Winning Over Chuck?
Serena and Blair's friendship will be once again put to the test in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". After witnessing Blair and Dan kiss, Serena wonders if her friend falls for Dan. Blair, however, will try to prove that Serena's suspicions are wrong in order to save their friendship.
Serena is not the only one who is upset with Blair and Dan's smooch. Chuck asks Blair if her feelings for him have changed, but she is seemingly unsure about her own heart. Dan, meanwhile, boasts in front of Chuck that they are not in a competition, but he is already winning over him.
Also in "Cross Rhodes", Dan feels honored when he learns that Upright Citizen's Brigade is performing excerpts from his book, "Inside", and Ivy ends up on a collision course with the van der Woodsens on her way out of town. The said episode will air Monday, February 20 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show