Taylor Swift Takes Lonely Stroll in 'Safe and Sound' Video From 'Hunger Games'
Taylor Swift's music video for "Safe & Sound", a soundtrack for "The Hunger Games", has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The pop/country singer with her long hair slightly disheveled is seen making her way barefooted through a barren forest. After a long walk, she comes into an abandoned cabin and finds a mockingjay pin.
"Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire," Taylor croons while some of wooded area is burnt around her. While she is taking a stroll in the woods, The Civil Wars who also lend their vocals to the song are staying inside. They sit comfortably in front of fireplace in a dimly-lit room.
"There's this wide shot, where I'm just kind of crumpled up sitting on a gravestone, and it's actually the gravesite of a couple who lived and died in 1853," she told MTV News about her favorite moments in the video. "I'm sitting here thinking, 'What were their lives like?' It's really eerie, considering what the movie is about and how it deals with life and death. It just absolutely blew my mind."
Shooting the video with director Philip Andelman, she gushed, "It was so cold. It was freezing. I was shaking the whole time and trying not to be shaking when the cameras were rolling. It was about 40 degrees in Nashville. It had just rained." She added, "I'm wearing this 1920s vintage nightgown that didn't provide much warmth. I didn't get sick. I thought I was going to get sick. That was the upside."
Taylor Swift's "Safe & Sound" (feat. The Civil Wars) music video
More Taylor Swift News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March