Jennifer Lopez Gets Naked in Her Glowing Perfume Ad
Jennifer Lopez has just released a promo for her new perfume, Glowing. In the provocative image for the campaign of her 18th perfume, the female judge of "American Idol" is seen stripping to her birthday suit. She sits cross-legged while covering her private body parts by strategically placing her hands and legs.
In an interview with Women's Wear Daily, Lopez explained why Glowing is different from her 2002 perfume, Glow. "Glowing is a step beyond Glow," she said of the scent that will be launched in May this year. "Glowing is such a clean fragrance. That's what I've always been about. I like soapy, clean smells."
"This is a very woodsy scent. So it's not exactly what I created 10 years ago-it's the evolution of that," the 42-year-old actress went on. "At the essence, it's still natural, earthy, clean and real, but a little different side of that. It's the woodsy side of it, which I think is kind of New York-y, darker and sexier."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes