Jennifer Lopez Gets Naked in Her Glowing Perfume Ad
Jennifer Lopez has just released a promo for her new perfume, Glowing. In the provocative image for the campaign of her 18th perfume, the female judge of "American Idol" is seen stripping to her birthday suit. She sits cross-legged while covering her private body parts by strategically placing her hands and legs.
In an interview with Women's Wear Daily, Lopez explained why Glowing is different from her 2002 perfume, Glow. "Glowing is a step beyond Glow," she said of the scent that will be launched in May this year. "Glowing is such a clean fragrance. That's what I've always been about. I like soapy, clean smells."
"This is a very woodsy scent. So it's not exactly what I created 10 years ago-it's the evolution of that," the 42-year-old actress went on. "At the essence, it's still natural, earthy, clean and real, but a little different side of that. It's the woodsy side of it, which I think is kind of New York-y, darker and sexier."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences