Jennifer Lopez Gets Naked in Her Glowing Perfume Ad
Jennifer Lopez has just released a promo for her new perfume, Glowing. In the provocative image for the campaign of her 18th perfume, the female judge of "American Idol" is seen stripping to her birthday suit. She sits cross-legged while covering her private body parts by strategically placing her hands and legs.
In an interview with Women's Wear Daily, Lopez explained why Glowing is different from her 2002 perfume, Glow. "Glowing is a step beyond Glow," she said of the scent that will be launched in May this year. "Glowing is such a clean fragrance. That's what I've always been about. I like soapy, clean smells."
"This is a very woodsy scent. So it's not exactly what I created 10 years ago-it's the evolution of that," the 42-year-old actress went on. "At the essence, it's still natural, earthy, clean and real, but a little different side of that. It's the woodsy side of it, which I think is kind of New York-y, darker and sexier."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13