Jennifer Lopez Gets Naked in Her Glowing Perfume Ad
Jennifer Lopez has just released a promo for her new perfume, Glowing. In the provocative image for the campaign of her 18th perfume, the female judge of "American Idol" is seen stripping to her birthday suit. She sits cross-legged while covering her private body parts by strategically placing her hands and legs.
In an interview with Women's Wear Daily, Lopez explained why Glowing is different from her 2002 perfume, Glow. "Glowing is a step beyond Glow," she said of the scent that will be launched in May this year. "Glowing is such a clean fragrance. That's what I've always been about. I like soapy, clean smells."
"This is a very woodsy scent. So it's not exactly what I created 10 years ago-it's the evolution of that," the 42-year-old actress went on. "At the essence, it's still natural, earthy, clean and real, but a little different side of that. It's the woodsy side of it, which I think is kind of New York-y, darker and sexier."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her