Mitchel Musso Strikes Plea Deal in DUI Case, Glad to Put It in the Past
Mitchel Musso has managed to avoid jail sentence in his drunken driving case. The actor voicing Jeremy Johnson on Disney Channel's "Phineas and Ferb" struck a plea deal with prosecutors on Friday, February 10, and pleaded no contest to one count of having a blood alcohol level of over 0.08.
20-year-old Musso took the plea nearly four months after he got arrested for DUI in the Los Angeles suburb of Burbank. Under the terms of the deal, the actor known for his portrayal of Oliver Oken on "Hannah Montana" will be sentenced to 36 months of informal probation. He will also be ordered to complete alcohol education classes and must pay a fine.
In a statement he released to the press, Musso said "I appreciate the court allowing me to resolve my case in the manner it did today. In becoming an adult, I have learned first hand that stepping up and taking responsibility is the best way to move forward. I am especially thankful to my family and fans for their unwavering support and encouragement. I am glad to now put this in the past."
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards