Mitchel Musso Strikes Plea Deal in DUI Case, Glad to Put It in the Past
Mitchel Musso has managed to avoid jail sentence in his drunken driving case. The actor voicing Jeremy Johnson on Disney Channel's "Phineas and Ferb" struck a plea deal with prosecutors on Friday, February 10, and pleaded no contest to one count of having a blood alcohol level of over 0.08.
20-year-old Musso took the plea nearly four months after he got arrested for DUI in the Los Angeles suburb of Burbank. Under the terms of the deal, the actor known for his portrayal of Oliver Oken on "Hannah Montana" will be sentenced to 36 months of informal probation. He will also be ordered to complete alcohol education classes and must pay a fine.
In a statement he released to the press, Musso said "I appreciate the court allowing me to resolve my case in the manner it did today. In becoming an adult, I have learned first hand that stepping up and taking responsibility is the best way to move forward. I am especially thankful to my family and fans for their unwavering support and encouragement. I am glad to now put this in the past."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding