Mitchel Musso Strikes Plea Deal in DUI Case, Glad to Put It in the Past
Mitchel Musso has managed to avoid jail sentence in his drunken driving case. The actor voicing Jeremy Johnson on Disney Channel's "Phineas and Ferb" struck a plea deal with prosecutors on Friday, February 10, and pleaded no contest to one count of having a blood alcohol level of over 0.08.
20-year-old Musso took the plea nearly four months after he got arrested for DUI in the Los Angeles suburb of Burbank. Under the terms of the deal, the actor known for his portrayal of Oliver Oken on "Hannah Montana" will be sentenced to 36 months of informal probation. He will also be ordered to complete alcohol education classes and must pay a fine.
In a statement he released to the press, Musso said "I appreciate the court allowing me to resolve my case in the manner it did today. In becoming an adult, I have learned first hand that stepping up and taking responsibility is the best way to move forward. I am especially thankful to my family and fans for their unwavering support and encouragement. I am glad to now put this in the past."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake