'Glee' Clip: Rachel's Fathers React to Her Engagement to Finn
Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell will make their debut as Rachel's gay fathers in an upcoming episode of "Glee" and their appearance has been previewed in a new clip. Learning that their daughter and Finn are engaged, Hiram and Leroy Berry try to return the favor by making a surprise visit to McKinley High.
Also in the upcoming Valentine's Day-themed episode, Sugar will be caught in a love triangle involving Artie and Rory. As seen in another sneak peek, Artie is trying to win her heart by performing Mario's "Let Me Love You". Meanwhile, Puck snatches two girls, as Santana and Brittany get lovey dovey during a party.
Additionally, there's a new clip which gives a look at a musical number led by Samuel Larsen. The winner of "The Glee Project" will perform Gym Class Heroes' "Stereo Hearts", joined by Amber Riley's Mercedes and Chord Overstreet's Sam Evans.
"Heart" will air this Tuesday, February 14 at 8/7c on FOX.
"Glee" clip - Rachel's fathers visit McKinley:
"Glee" sneak peek - Artie sings "Let Me Love You":
"Glee" clip - Samuel Larsen performs "Stereo Hearts":
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'