'Glee' Clip: Rachel's Fathers React to Her Engagement to Finn
Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell will make their debut as Rachel's gay fathers in an upcoming episode of "Glee" and their appearance has been previewed in a new clip. Learning that their daughter and Finn are engaged, Hiram and Leroy Berry try to return the favor by making a surprise visit to McKinley High.
Also in the upcoming Valentine's Day-themed episode, Sugar will be caught in a love triangle involving Artie and Rory. As seen in another sneak peek, Artie is trying to win her heart by performing Mario's "Let Me Love You". Meanwhile, Puck snatches two girls, as Santana and Brittany get lovey dovey during a party.
Additionally, there's a new clip which gives a look at a musical number led by Samuel Larsen. The winner of "The Glee Project" will perform Gym Class Heroes' "Stereo Hearts", joined by Amber Riley's Mercedes and Chord Overstreet's Sam Evans.
"Heart" will air this Tuesday, February 14 at 8/7c on FOX.
"Glee" clip - Rachel's fathers visit McKinley:
"Glee" sneak peek - Artie sings "Let Me Love You":
"Glee" clip - Samuel Larsen performs "Stereo Hearts":
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance