'Glee' Clip: Rachel's Fathers React to Her Engagement to Finn
Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell will make their debut as Rachel's gay fathers in an upcoming episode of "Glee" and their appearance has been previewed in a new clip. Learning that their daughter and Finn are engaged, Hiram and Leroy Berry try to return the favor by making a surprise visit to McKinley High.
Also in the upcoming Valentine's Day-themed episode, Sugar will be caught in a love triangle involving Artie and Rory. As seen in another sneak peek, Artie is trying to win her heart by performing Mario's "Let Me Love You". Meanwhile, Puck snatches two girls, as Santana and Brittany get lovey dovey during a party.
Additionally, there's a new clip which gives a look at a musical number led by Samuel Larsen. The winner of "The Glee Project" will perform Gym Class Heroes' "Stereo Hearts", joined by Amber Riley's Mercedes and Chord Overstreet's Sam Evans.
"Heart" will air this Tuesday, February 14 at 8/7c on FOX.
"Glee" clip - Rachel's fathers visit McKinley:
"Glee" sneak peek - Artie sings "Let Me Love You":
"Glee" clip - Samuel Larsen performs "Stereo Hearts":
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'