'Glee' Clip: Rachel's Fathers React to Her Engagement to Finn
Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell will make their debut as Rachel's gay fathers in an upcoming episode of "Glee" and their appearance has been previewed in a new clip. Learning that their daughter and Finn are engaged, Hiram and Leroy Berry try to return the favor by making a surprise visit to McKinley High.
Also in the upcoming Valentine's Day-themed episode, Sugar will be caught in a love triangle involving Artie and Rory. As seen in another sneak peek, Artie is trying to win her heart by performing Mario's "Let Me Love You". Meanwhile, Puck snatches two girls, as Santana and Brittany get lovey dovey during a party.
Additionally, there's a new clip which gives a look at a musical number led by Samuel Larsen. The winner of "The Glee Project" will perform Gym Class Heroes' "Stereo Hearts", joined by Amber Riley's Mercedes and Chord Overstreet's Sam Evans.
"Heart" will air this Tuesday, February 14 at 8/7c on FOX.
"Glee" clip - Rachel's fathers visit McKinley:
"Glee" sneak peek - Artie sings "Let Me Love You":
"Glee" clip - Samuel Larsen performs "Stereo Hearts":
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'