'Glee' Clip: Rachel's Fathers React to Her Engagement to Finn
Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell will make their debut as Rachel's gay fathers in an upcoming episode of "Glee" and their appearance has been previewed in a new clip. Learning that their daughter and Finn are engaged, Hiram and Leroy Berry try to return the favor by making a surprise visit to McKinley High.
Also in the upcoming Valentine's Day-themed episode, Sugar will be caught in a love triangle involving Artie and Rory. As seen in another sneak peek, Artie is trying to win her heart by performing Mario's "Let Me Love You". Meanwhile, Puck snatches two girls, as Santana and Brittany get lovey dovey during a party.
Additionally, there's a new clip which gives a look at a musical number led by Samuel Larsen. The winner of "The Glee Project" will perform Gym Class Heroes' "Stereo Hearts", joined by Amber Riley's Mercedes and Chord Overstreet's Sam Evans.
"Heart" will air this Tuesday, February 14 at 8/7c on FOX.
"Glee" clip - Rachel's fathers visit McKinley:
"Glee" sneak peek - Artie sings "Let Me Love You":
"Glee" clip - Samuel Larsen performs "Stereo Hearts":
More Glee News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App