Demi Lovato's Estranged Dad Begs to Talk to Her Before Surgery
Demi Lovato's father is making a plead for her to call him before a dangerous surgery to remove a tumor in his throat. Patrick Lovato, who has been estranged from the actress and her older sister Dallas for more than a decade, said he is heartbroken that she does not want to talk to him.
"Demi and I haven't spoken in so long and all I want her to do is call her daddy," Patrick told Radar Online in tears. "I'm begging her the only way I know how. I want to talk with her so badly." Patrick said that things were awesome for them. "We were so close when she was little," he said. "My little daughter was my partner, I just love her so much."
"I want Demi to know that I would do anything in the world for my little girl, I just want to hear her voice," Patrick cried. "Demi, please call your daddy!"
In November last year, Demi talked about her relationship with her dad, saying, "Sometimes there are people in your life that you have to cut out. It sucks when it's your own father. But I know what's best for me...I have an old soul, because I had to grow up fast, because of the public eye and because of my life experiences."
More Demi Lovato News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch