Demi Lovato's Estranged Dad Begs to Talk to Her Before Surgery
Demi Lovato's father is making a plead for her to call him before a dangerous surgery to remove a tumor in his throat. Patrick Lovato, who has been estranged from the actress and her older sister Dallas for more than a decade, said he is heartbroken that she does not want to talk to him.
"Demi and I haven't spoken in so long and all I want her to do is call her daddy," Patrick told Radar Online in tears. "I'm begging her the only way I know how. I want to talk with her so badly." Patrick said that things were awesome for them. "We were so close when she was little," he said. "My little daughter was my partner, I just love her so much."
"I want Demi to know that I would do anything in the world for my little girl, I just want to hear her voice," Patrick cried. "Demi, please call your daddy!"
In November last year, Demi talked about her relationship with her dad, saying, "Sometimes there are people in your life that you have to cut out. It sucks when it's your own father. But I know what's best for me...I have an old soul, because I had to grow up fast, because of the public eye and because of my life experiences."
More Demi Lovato News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her