Demi Lovato's Estranged Dad Begs to Talk to Her Before Surgery
Demi Lovato's father is making a plead for her to call him before a dangerous surgery to remove a tumor in his throat. Patrick Lovato, who has been estranged from the actress and her older sister Dallas for more than a decade, said he is heartbroken that she does not want to talk to him.
"Demi and I haven't spoken in so long and all I want her to do is call her daddy," Patrick told Radar Online in tears. "I'm begging her the only way I know how. I want to talk with her so badly." Patrick said that things were awesome for them. "We were so close when she was little," he said. "My little daughter was my partner, I just love her so much."
"I want Demi to know that I would do anything in the world for my little girl, I just want to hear her voice," Patrick cried. "Demi, please call your daddy!"
In November last year, Demi talked about her relationship with her dad, saying, "Sometimes there are people in your life that you have to cut out. It sucks when it's your own father. But I know what's best for me...I have an old soul, because I had to grow up fast, because of the public eye and because of my life experiences."
More Demi Lovato News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video