Demi Lovato's Estranged Dad Begs to Talk to Her Before Surgery
Demi Lovato's father is making a plead for her to call him before a dangerous surgery to remove a tumor in his throat. Patrick Lovato, who has been estranged from the actress and her older sister Dallas for more than a decade, said he is heartbroken that she does not want to talk to him.
"Demi and I haven't spoken in so long and all I want her to do is call her daddy," Patrick told Radar Online in tears. "I'm begging her the only way I know how. I want to talk with her so badly." Patrick said that things were awesome for them. "We were so close when she was little," he said. "My little daughter was my partner, I just love her so much."
"I want Demi to know that I would do anything in the world for my little girl, I just want to hear her voice," Patrick cried. "Demi, please call your daddy!"
In November last year, Demi talked about her relationship with her dad, saying, "Sometimes there are people in your life that you have to cut out. It sucks when it's your own father. But I know what's best for me...I have an old soul, because I had to grow up fast, because of the public eye and because of my life experiences."
More Demi Lovato News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation