John Stamos to Star in FOX's Comedy Pilot 'Little Brother'
John Stamos is hooked on a new pilot for FOX called "Little Brother". Not only that, the actor has also been "actively involved" in the rewriting of the comedy's pilot with scribe Mike Royce of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and director Shawn Levy of "Real Steel".
Two main characters will front the show. Actor slash comedian T.J. Miller has signed up to play one of them in November last year but they had difficulties at first in casting the other character. Stamos was approached and he has closed the deal to film the pilot.
A single-camera comedy, "Little Brother" is about a man (Stamos) who finds out that he has a half-brother (Miller) he never knew who also happens to be an ex-con. According to Deadline, the project was originally written by British scribe Fintan Ryan and rolled by FOX for the past 2 seasons until Royce was brought in in September to write a new script.
Last August, Stamos was also reported to be joining legal drama "Dead Lawyers" which was originally developed for Syfy.
More John Stamos News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake