John Stamos to Star in FOX's Comedy Pilot 'Little Brother'
John Stamos is hooked on a new pilot for FOX called "Little Brother". Not only that, the actor has also been "actively involved" in the rewriting of the comedy's pilot with scribe Mike Royce of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and director Shawn Levy of "Real Steel".
Two main characters will front the show. Actor slash comedian T.J. Miller has signed up to play one of them in November last year but they had difficulties at first in casting the other character. Stamos was approached and he has closed the deal to film the pilot.
A single-camera comedy, "Little Brother" is about a man (Stamos) who finds out that he has a half-brother (Miller) he never knew who also happens to be an ex-con. According to Deadline, the project was originally written by British scribe Fintan Ryan and rolled by FOX for the past 2 seasons until Royce was brought in in September to write a new script.
Last August, Stamos was also reported to be joining legal drama "Dead Lawyers" which was originally developed for Syfy.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date