John Stamos to Star in FOX's Comedy Pilot 'Little Brother'
John Stamos is hooked on a new pilot for FOX called "Little Brother". Not only that, the actor has also been "actively involved" in the rewriting of the comedy's pilot with scribe Mike Royce of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and director Shawn Levy of "Real Steel".
Two main characters will front the show. Actor slash comedian T.J. Miller has signed up to play one of them in November last year but they had difficulties at first in casting the other character. Stamos was approached and he has closed the deal to film the pilot.
A single-camera comedy, "Little Brother" is about a man (Stamos) who finds out that he has a half-brother (Miller) he never knew who also happens to be an ex-con. According to Deadline, the project was originally written by British scribe Fintan Ryan and rolled by FOX for the past 2 seasons until Royce was brought in in September to write a new script.
Last August, Stamos was also reported to be joining legal drama "Dead Lawyers" which was originally developed for Syfy.
More John Stamos News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video