John Stamos to Star in FOX's Comedy Pilot 'Little Brother'
John Stamos is hooked on a new pilot for FOX called "Little Brother". Not only that, the actor has also been "actively involved" in the rewriting of the comedy's pilot with scribe Mike Royce of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and director Shawn Levy of "Real Steel".
Two main characters will front the show. Actor slash comedian T.J. Miller has signed up to play one of them in November last year but they had difficulties at first in casting the other character. Stamos was approached and he has closed the deal to film the pilot.
A single-camera comedy, "Little Brother" is about a man (Stamos) who finds out that he has a half-brother (Miller) he never knew who also happens to be an ex-con. According to Deadline, the project was originally written by British scribe Fintan Ryan and rolled by FOX for the past 2 seasons until Royce was brought in in September to write a new script.
Last August, Stamos was also reported to be joining legal drama "Dead Lawyers" which was originally developed for Syfy.
More John Stamos News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'