John Stamos to Star in FOX's Comedy Pilot 'Little Brother'
John Stamos is hooked on a new pilot for FOX called "Little Brother". Not only that, the actor has also been "actively involved" in the rewriting of the comedy's pilot with scribe Mike Royce of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and director Shawn Levy of "Real Steel".
Two main characters will front the show. Actor slash comedian T.J. Miller has signed up to play one of them in November last year but they had difficulties at first in casting the other character. Stamos was approached and he has closed the deal to film the pilot.
A single-camera comedy, "Little Brother" is about a man (Stamos) who finds out that he has a half-brother (Miller) he never knew who also happens to be an ex-con. According to Deadline, the project was originally written by British scribe Fintan Ryan and rolled by FOX for the past 2 seasons until Royce was brought in in September to write a new script.
Last August, Stamos was also reported to be joining legal drama "Dead Lawyers" which was originally developed for Syfy.
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck