Bruce Springsteen's 'We Take Care of Our Own' Music Video
Bruce Springsteen's music video for the first single of "Wrecking Ball" has been premiered. The video for "We Take Care of Our Own", which was believed to have been shot in New Jersey last month, is completed with the song's lyrics and moves from black-and-white to technicolor.
"We Take Care of Our Own" was released on radio in January and is currently sitting on the Rock Songs chart at number 46. The album itself is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on March 6. The tour to support the effort will kick off March 18 in Atlanta. Springsteen and E Street Band have recruited Jake Clemons to replace his late uncle, Clarence, during the jaunt.
Springsteen and his band are also on duty to perform at the Grammy Awards this Sunday, February 12.
Bruce Springsteen's "We Take Care of Our Own" music video
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters