Bruce Springsteen's 'We Take Care of Our Own' Music Video
Bruce Springsteen's music video for the first single of "Wrecking Ball" has been premiered. The video for "We Take Care of Our Own", which was believed to have been shot in New Jersey last month, is completed with the song's lyrics and moves from black-and-white to technicolor.
"We Take Care of Our Own" was released on radio in January and is currently sitting on the Rock Songs chart at number 46. The album itself is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on March 6. The tour to support the effort will kick off March 18 in Atlanta. Springsteen and E Street Band have recruited Jake Clemons to replace his late uncle, Clarence, during the jaunt.
Springsteen and his band are also on duty to perform at the Grammy Awards this Sunday, February 12.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens