Bruce Springsteen's 'We Take Care of Our Own' Music Video
Bruce Springsteen's music video for the first single of "Wrecking Ball" has been premiered. The video for "We Take Care of Our Own", which was believed to have been shot in New Jersey last month, is completed with the song's lyrics and moves from black-and-white to technicolor.
"We Take Care of Our Own" was released on radio in January and is currently sitting on the Rock Songs chart at number 46. The album itself is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on March 6. The tour to support the effort will kick off March 18 in Atlanta. Springsteen and E Street Band have recruited Jake Clemons to replace his late uncle, Clarence, during the jaunt.
Springsteen and his band are also on duty to perform at the Grammy Awards this Sunday, February 12.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says