Bruce Springsteen's 'We Take Care of Our Own' Music Video
Bruce Springsteen's music video for the first single of "Wrecking Ball" has been premiered. The video for "We Take Care of Our Own", which was believed to have been shot in New Jersey last month, is completed with the song's lyrics and moves from black-and-white to technicolor.
"We Take Care of Our Own" was released on radio in January and is currently sitting on the Rock Songs chart at number 46. The album itself is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on March 6. The tour to support the effort will kick off March 18 in Atlanta. Springsteen and E Street Band have recruited Jake Clemons to replace his late uncle, Clarence, during the jaunt.
Springsteen and his band are also on duty to perform at the Grammy Awards this Sunday, February 12.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers