Bruce Springsteen's 'We Take Care of Our Own' Music Video
Bruce Springsteen's music video for the first single of "Wrecking Ball" has been premiered. The video for "We Take Care of Our Own", which was believed to have been shot in New Jersey last month, is completed with the song's lyrics and moves from black-and-white to technicolor.
"We Take Care of Our Own" was released on radio in January and is currently sitting on the Rock Songs chart at number 46. The album itself is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on March 6. The tour to support the effort will kick off March 18 in Atlanta. Springsteen and E Street Band have recruited Jake Clemons to replace his late uncle, Clarence, during the jaunt.
Springsteen and his band are also on duty to perform at the Grammy Awards this Sunday, February 12.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!