Lily Aldridge Spotted Debuting Her Second-Trimester Baby Bump
Lily Aldridge has been snapped showing off her baby bump for the first time since announcing her pregnancy in December 2011. Cradling her growing belly, she showed up at LAX airport on Wednesday, February 8 with her husband Caleb Followill. She donned a green maxi-skirt and kept herself warm in a cream-colored sweater.
Later in the evening, Aldridge attended the Hollywood premiere of HBO's "Eastbound & Down". The 26-year-old model, who's in the second trimester of her pregnancy, was accompanied by the lead vocalist of Kings of Leon at the event which took place at Cinespace, Los Angeles.
Aldridge met Followill at the Coachella music festival in 2007 and got engaged to him in autumn 2010. They tied the knot at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California in May 2011. The twosome exchanged vows underneath a big tree in a sunset ceremony.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood