Lily Aldridge Spotted Debuting Her Second-Trimester Baby Bump
Lily Aldridge has been snapped showing off her baby bump for the first time since announcing her pregnancy in December 2011. Cradling her growing belly, she showed up at LAX airport on Wednesday, February 8 with her husband Caleb Followill. She donned a green maxi-skirt and kept herself warm in a cream-colored sweater.
Later in the evening, Aldridge attended the Hollywood premiere of HBO's "Eastbound & Down". The 26-year-old model, who's in the second trimester of her pregnancy, was accompanied by the lead vocalist of Kings of Leon at the event which took place at Cinespace, Los Angeles.
Aldridge met Followill at the Coachella music festival in 2007 and got engaged to him in autumn 2010. They tied the knot at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California in May 2011. The twosome exchanged vows underneath a big tree in a sunset ceremony.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors