Lily Aldridge Spotted Debuting Her Second-Trimester Baby Bump
Lily Aldridge has been snapped showing off her baby bump for the first time since announcing her pregnancy in December 2011. Cradling her growing belly, she showed up at LAX airport on Wednesday, February 8 with her husband Caleb Followill. She donned a green maxi-skirt and kept herself warm in a cream-colored sweater.
Later in the evening, Aldridge attended the Hollywood premiere of HBO's "Eastbound & Down". The 26-year-old model, who's in the second trimester of her pregnancy, was accompanied by the lead vocalist of Kings of Leon at the event which took place at Cinespace, Los Angeles.
Aldridge met Followill at the Coachella music festival in 2007 and got engaged to him in autumn 2010. They tied the knot at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California in May 2011. The twosome exchanged vows underneath a big tree in a sunset ceremony.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie