Lily Aldridge Spotted Debuting Her Second-Trimester Baby Bump
Lily Aldridge has been snapped showing off her baby bump for the first time since announcing her pregnancy in December 2011. Cradling her growing belly, she showed up at LAX airport on Wednesday, February 8 with her husband Caleb Followill. She donned a green maxi-skirt and kept herself warm in a cream-colored sweater.
Later in the evening, Aldridge attended the Hollywood premiere of HBO's "Eastbound & Down". The 26-year-old model, who's in the second trimester of her pregnancy, was accompanied by the lead vocalist of Kings of Leon at the event which took place at Cinespace, Los Angeles.
Aldridge met Followill at the Coachella music festival in 2007 and got engaged to him in autumn 2010. They tied the knot at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California in May 2011. The twosome exchanged vows underneath a big tree in a sunset ceremony.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist