Lily Aldridge Spotted Debuting Her Second-Trimester Baby Bump
Lily Aldridge has been snapped showing off her baby bump for the first time since announcing her pregnancy in December 2011. Cradling her growing belly, she showed up at LAX airport on Wednesday, February 8 with her husband Caleb Followill. She donned a green maxi-skirt and kept herself warm in a cream-colored sweater.
Later in the evening, Aldridge attended the Hollywood premiere of HBO's "Eastbound & Down". The 26-year-old model, who's in the second trimester of her pregnancy, was accompanied by the lead vocalist of Kings of Leon at the event which took place at Cinespace, Los Angeles.
Aldridge met Followill at the Coachella music festival in 2007 and got engaged to him in autumn 2010. They tied the knot at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California in May 2011. The twosome exchanged vows underneath a big tree in a sunset ceremony.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress