Amanda Seyfried Has Bitter Argument With Cops in New 'Gone' Clip
Amanda Seyfried lets out her anger in a new clip of her upcoming thriller, "Gone". Being released exclusively via Just Jared, the short snippet sees Seyfried having a heated argument with some investigators over the disappearance of her sister.
The 26-year-old actress is seen trying to convince the cops that her sister is kidnapped by a blood-thirst phantom killer. However, the cops seem to disbelief her and underestimate all the evidences she brings. The debate ends with the blond beauty scolding one of the cops.
Seyfried plays female lead Jill Parish in "Gone". One day, when Parish returns home from the night shift, she finds that her sister's bed is empty. She believes that her sister is abducted by a serial killer who also kidnapped her two years before.
Parish is convinced that the assassin comes back to spread terror in her life. However, the police do not believe in her confession and think that she's mentally depressed. As she knows the time is running out, the young lady sets off to find her beloved sister and face the killer once and for all.
Directed by Heitor Dhalia, the film is written by Allison Burnett. Joining Seyfried in the casting department are Jennifer Carpenter, Wes Bentley, Sebastian Stan, Socratis Otto, Emily Wickersham and Erin Carufel. Summit Entertainment has set a February 24 U.S. release for the movie.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018