Amanda Seyfried Has Bitter Argument With Cops in New 'Gone' Clip
Amanda Seyfried lets out her anger in a new clip of her upcoming thriller, "Gone". Being released exclusively via Just Jared, the short snippet sees Seyfried having a heated argument with some investigators over the disappearance of her sister.
The 26-year-old actress is seen trying to convince the cops that her sister is kidnapped by a blood-thirst phantom killer. However, the cops seem to disbelief her and underestimate all the evidences she brings. The debate ends with the blond beauty scolding one of the cops.
Seyfried plays female lead Jill Parish in "Gone". One day, when Parish returns home from the night shift, she finds that her sister's bed is empty. She believes that her sister is abducted by a serial killer who also kidnapped her two years before.
Parish is convinced that the assassin comes back to spread terror in her life. However, the police do not believe in her confession and think that she's mentally depressed. As she knows the time is running out, the young lady sets off to find her beloved sister and face the killer once and for all.
Directed by Heitor Dhalia, the film is written by Allison Burnett. Joining Seyfried in the casting department are Jennifer Carpenter, Wes Bentley, Sebastian Stan, Socratis Otto, Emily Wickersham and Erin Carufel. Summit Entertainment has set a February 24 U.S. release for the movie.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy