Amanda Seyfried Has Bitter Argument With Cops in New 'Gone' Clip
Amanda Seyfried lets out her anger in a new clip of her upcoming thriller, "Gone". Being released exclusively via Just Jared, the short snippet sees Seyfried having a heated argument with some investigators over the disappearance of her sister.
The 26-year-old actress is seen trying to convince the cops that her sister is kidnapped by a blood-thirst phantom killer. However, the cops seem to disbelief her and underestimate all the evidences she brings. The debate ends with the blond beauty scolding one of the cops.
Seyfried plays female lead Jill Parish in "Gone". One day, when Parish returns home from the night shift, she finds that her sister's bed is empty. She believes that her sister is abducted by a serial killer who also kidnapped her two years before.
Parish is convinced that the assassin comes back to spread terror in her life. However, the police do not believe in her confession and think that she's mentally depressed. As she knows the time is running out, the young lady sets off to find her beloved sister and face the killer once and for all.
Directed by Heitor Dhalia, the film is written by Allison Burnett. Joining Seyfried in the casting department are Jennifer Carpenter, Wes Bentley, Sebastian Stan, Socratis Otto, Emily Wickersham and Erin Carufel. Summit Entertainment has set a February 24 U.S. release for the movie.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show