Macaulay Culkin's Rep Labels Speculation Over Actor's Health 'Reckless'
Although Macaulay Culkin looks gaunt in recent photos, concerns for his health seem to be completely unfounded. A representative for the former child actor was quick to fire back at Entertainment Tonight (ET) for publishing photos of the ex-boyfriend of Mila Kunis "looking extremely thin and scruffy".
"Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health," the former "Home Alone" star's spokesperson said in a statement. The rep went on to stress, "For Entertainment Tonight - or any other media outlet - to speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive. We implore them to discontinue the rumor."
In one of the snapshots, Culkin holds a can of Red Bull in one hand and a pair of sunglasses in the other while on a stroll in New York City. ET additionally reported that in another shot, the 31-year-old actor was seen striking a pose with a fan on the street. ET also mentioned rumors that Culkin will star in British film "Service Man". The actor's rep, however, told TV Guide, "Mr. Culkin is NOT starring in 'Service Man', don't take for face value everything you read on IMDb. They are not always accurate."
More Macaulay Culkin News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna