Macaulay Culkin's Rep Labels Speculation Over Actor's Health 'Reckless'
Although Macaulay Culkin looks gaunt in recent photos, concerns for his health seem to be completely unfounded. A representative for the former child actor was quick to fire back at Entertainment Tonight (ET) for publishing photos of the ex-boyfriend of Mila Kunis "looking extremely thin and scruffy".
"Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health," the former "Home Alone" star's spokesperson said in a statement. The rep went on to stress, "For Entertainment Tonight - or any other media outlet - to speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive. We implore them to discontinue the rumor."
In one of the snapshots, Culkin holds a can of Red Bull in one hand and a pair of sunglasses in the other while on a stroll in New York City. ET additionally reported that in another shot, the 31-year-old actor was seen striking a pose with a fan on the street. ET also mentioned rumors that Culkin will star in British film "Service Man". The actor's rep, however, told TV Guide, "Mr. Culkin is NOT starring in 'Service Man', don't take for face value everything you read on IMDb. They are not always accurate."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed