Macaulay Culkin's Rep Labels Speculation Over Actor's Health 'Reckless'
Although Macaulay Culkin looks gaunt in recent photos, concerns for his health seem to be completely unfounded. A representative for the former child actor was quick to fire back at Entertainment Tonight (ET) for publishing photos of the ex-boyfriend of Mila Kunis "looking extremely thin and scruffy".
"Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health," the former "Home Alone" star's spokesperson said in a statement. The rep went on to stress, "For Entertainment Tonight - or any other media outlet - to speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive. We implore them to discontinue the rumor."
In one of the snapshots, Culkin holds a can of Red Bull in one hand and a pair of sunglasses in the other while on a stroll in New York City. ET additionally reported that in another shot, the 31-year-old actor was seen striking a pose with a fan on the street. ET also mentioned rumors that Culkin will star in British film "Service Man". The actor's rep, however, told TV Guide, "Mr. Culkin is NOT starring in 'Service Man', don't take for face value everything you read on IMDb. They are not always accurate."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'