Macaulay Culkin's Rep Labels Speculation Over Actor's Health 'Reckless'
Although Macaulay Culkin looks gaunt in recent photos, concerns for his health seem to be completely unfounded. A representative for the former child actor was quick to fire back at Entertainment Tonight (ET) for publishing photos of the ex-boyfriend of Mila Kunis "looking extremely thin and scruffy".
"Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health," the former "Home Alone" star's spokesperson said in a statement. The rep went on to stress, "For Entertainment Tonight - or any other media outlet - to speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive. We implore them to discontinue the rumor."
In one of the snapshots, Culkin holds a can of Red Bull in one hand and a pair of sunglasses in the other while on a stroll in New York City. ET additionally reported that in another shot, the 31-year-old actor was seen striking a pose with a fan on the street. ET also mentioned rumors that Culkin will star in British film "Service Man". The actor's rep, however, told TV Guide, "Mr. Culkin is NOT starring in 'Service Man', don't take for face value everything you read on IMDb. They are not always accurate."
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'