Macaulay Culkin's Rep Labels Speculation Over Actor's Health 'Reckless'
Although Macaulay Culkin looks gaunt in recent photos, concerns for his health seem to be completely unfounded. A representative for the former child actor was quick to fire back at Entertainment Tonight (ET) for publishing photos of the ex-boyfriend of Mila Kunis "looking extremely thin and scruffy".
"Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health," the former "Home Alone" star's spokesperson said in a statement. The rep went on to stress, "For Entertainment Tonight - or any other media outlet - to speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive. We implore them to discontinue the rumor."
In one of the snapshots, Culkin holds a can of Red Bull in one hand and a pair of sunglasses in the other while on a stroll in New York City. ET additionally reported that in another shot, the 31-year-old actor was seen striking a pose with a fan on the street. ET also mentioned rumors that Culkin will star in British film "Service Man". The actor's rep, however, told TV Guide, "Mr. Culkin is NOT starring in 'Service Man', don't take for face value everything you read on IMDb. They are not always accurate."
More Macaulay Culkin News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo