First Trailer for Apocalyptic Rom-Com 'Seeking a Friend for the End of the World'
Steve Carell and Keira Knightley get entangled in an unlikely relationship in the first trailer for "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World". Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the sneak-peek video takes a look at the unexpected road trip their characters, Dodge and Penny, embark together in the days leading to the doomsday.
After the government announces that an asteroid will unstoppably collide with the Earth, Dodge finds himself alone. His wife left him in a panic. He decides to take a road trip to find his high school sweetheart, but his neighbor Penny inadvertently puts a wrench into his plans.
A directorial debut from screenwriter Lorene Scafaria, "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" is set in a too-near future. It explores what people will do when humanity's last days are at hand.
In addition to Carrell and Knightley, this R-rated rom-com is also supported by William Petersen, Adam Brody, Rob Corddry, Derek Luke, Connie Britton and Patton Oswalt. It is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. theaters on June 22.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video