Adam Levine Launches His Own Label, Signs Matthew Morrison
Adam Levine has formed his own recording company called 222. The first artist signed to the newly-launched label is none other than Matthew Morrison. The "Glee" star is expected to release his second studio album via the label this spring.
"Starting my own label has been a long-time goal of mine, and I am thrilled to be at the point in my career where it is finally happening," said the lead singer of Maroon 5 in a statement. "Great things are in store for [Matthew] with this release."
Morrison chimed in, "Adam and I share the same vision as we begin working on my record together." He additionally posted a more personal note on his Twitter, writing, "This is a very exciting day for me as I'm starting work on my sophomore record with the incredible Adam Levine."
More Adam Levine News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'