Adam Levine Launches His Own Label, Signs Matthew Morrison
Adam Levine has formed his own recording company called 222. The first artist signed to the newly-launched label is none other than Matthew Morrison. The "Glee" star is expected to release his second studio album via the label this spring.
"Starting my own label has been a long-time goal of mine, and I am thrilled to be at the point in my career where it is finally happening," said the lead singer of Maroon 5 in a statement. "Great things are in store for [Matthew] with this release."
Morrison chimed in, "Adam and I share the same vision as we begin working on my record together." He additionally posted a more personal note on his Twitter, writing, "This is a very exciting day for me as I'm starting work on my sophomore record with the incredible Adam Levine."
More Adam Levine News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018