Adam Levine Launches His Own Label, Signs Matthew Morrison
Adam Levine has formed his own recording company called 222. The first artist signed to the newly-launched label is none other than Matthew Morrison. The "Glee" star is expected to release his second studio album via the label this spring.
"Starting my own label has been a long-time goal of mine, and I am thrilled to be at the point in my career where it is finally happening," said the lead singer of Maroon 5 in a statement. "Great things are in store for [Matthew] with this release."
Morrison chimed in, "Adam and I share the same vision as we begin working on my record together." He additionally posted a more personal note on his Twitter, writing, "This is a very exciting day for me as I'm starting work on my sophomore record with the incredible Adam Levine."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective