Adam Levine Launches His Own Label, Signs Matthew Morrison
Adam Levine has formed his own recording company called 222. The first artist signed to the newly-launched label is none other than Matthew Morrison. The "Glee" star is expected to release his second studio album via the label this spring.
"Starting my own label has been a long-time goal of mine, and I am thrilled to be at the point in my career where it is finally happening," said the lead singer of Maroon 5 in a statement. "Great things are in store for [Matthew] with this release."
Morrison chimed in, "Adam and I share the same vision as we begin working on my record together." He additionally posted a more personal note on his Twitter, writing, "This is a very exciting day for me as I'm starting work on my sophomore record with the incredible Adam Levine."
More Adam Levine News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'