Adam Levine Launches His Own Label, Signs Matthew Morrison
Adam Levine has formed his own recording company called 222. The first artist signed to the newly-launched label is none other than Matthew Morrison. The "Glee" star is expected to release his second studio album via the label this spring.
"Starting my own label has been a long-time goal of mine, and I am thrilled to be at the point in my career where it is finally happening," said the lead singer of Maroon 5 in a statement. "Great things are in store for [Matthew] with this release."
Morrison chimed in, "Adam and I share the same vision as we begin working on my record together." He additionally posted a more personal note on his Twitter, writing, "This is a very exciting day for me as I'm starting work on my sophomore record with the incredible Adam Levine."
More Adam Levine News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande