Halle Berry Moving to Europe, Gabriel Aubry Upset
Halle Berry, her fiance Olivier Martinez and her baby Nahla Aubry are migrating to Europe. The actress is asking the judge in her custody case against Nahla's father Gabriel Aubry for a permission to move to France where Olivier resides.
According to TMZ, Halle's ex Gabriel is strongly against this idea because he believes that her move to Europe is only one way to keep Nahla away from him. Gabriel is also upset that Olivier will get to stay with Halle and his daughter when they move to France. The "Dark Tide" actress has filed the papers with the court and a hearing is pending.
Previously, Halle and Gabriel have been advised by Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Service to go on a parenting counseling. "The report recommends that Halle and Gabriel attend parenting classes together, so that they can co-parent Nahla together," a source said. "The classes will give them the tools to work through their issues, and hopefully become better parents for it."
More Halle Berry News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says