Halle Berry Moving to Europe, Gabriel Aubry Upset
Halle Berry, her fiance Olivier Martinez and her baby Nahla Aubry are migrating to Europe. The actress is asking the judge in her custody case against Nahla's father Gabriel Aubry for a permission to move to France where Olivier resides.
According to TMZ, Halle's ex Gabriel is strongly against this idea because he believes that her move to Europe is only one way to keep Nahla away from him. Gabriel is also upset that Olivier will get to stay with Halle and his daughter when they move to France. The "Dark Tide" actress has filed the papers with the court and a hearing is pending.
Previously, Halle and Gabriel have been advised by Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Service to go on a parenting counseling. "The report recommends that Halle and Gabriel attend parenting classes together, so that they can co-parent Nahla together," a source said. "The classes will give them the tools to work through their issues, and hopefully become better parents for it."
More Halle Berry News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars