Halle Berry Moving to Europe, Gabriel Aubry Upset
Halle Berry, her fiance Olivier Martinez and her baby Nahla Aubry are migrating to Europe. The actress is asking the judge in her custody case against Nahla's father Gabriel Aubry for a permission to move to France where Olivier resides.
According to TMZ, Halle's ex Gabriel is strongly against this idea because he believes that her move to Europe is only one way to keep Nahla away from him. Gabriel is also upset that Olivier will get to stay with Halle and his daughter when they move to France. The "Dark Tide" actress has filed the papers with the court and a hearing is pending.
Previously, Halle and Gabriel have been advised by Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Service to go on a parenting counseling. "The report recommends that Halle and Gabriel attend parenting classes together, so that they can co-parent Nahla together," a source said. "The classes will give them the tools to work through their issues, and hopefully become better parents for it."
More Halle Berry News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'