Halle Berry Moving to Europe, Gabriel Aubry Upset
Halle Berry, her fiance Olivier Martinez and her baby Nahla Aubry are migrating to Europe. The actress is asking the judge in her custody case against Nahla's father Gabriel Aubry for a permission to move to France where Olivier resides.
According to TMZ, Halle's ex Gabriel is strongly against this idea because he believes that her move to Europe is only one way to keep Nahla away from him. Gabriel is also upset that Olivier will get to stay with Halle and his daughter when they move to France. The "Dark Tide" actress has filed the papers with the court and a hearing is pending.
Previously, Halle and Gabriel have been advised by Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Service to go on a parenting counseling. "The report recommends that Halle and Gabriel attend parenting classes together, so that they can co-parent Nahla together," a source said. "The classes will give them the tools to work through their issues, and hopefully become better parents for it."
More Halle Berry News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake